Reviews for It's a Known Fact
A-maz-ing
052 chapter 1 . 1/2/2017
2778837000-0780-
gallowsCalibrato chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
1 SM3LL SOM3TH1NG D3L1C1OUS... COULD 1T B3 TH3 SM3LL OF HOT 4N1M4L1ST1C S3X?
RottenGlass chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
Is the sequel done? Which animal is which character? I'm rooting for you! Your writing is amazing! I laughed more than I should in this, so damn cute
Yuukilover chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Wow! Your sex part was amazing! I haven't read a good one in ages and I thank you for that!- also the part you said about putting yay instead of prostate was pretty hilarious thanx for sharing! ( ω )
PurpleLovingCutePineappleDork chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Holy
Shit
._.
XD
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
fabulous, please tell me which animals the rest of them are
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
cool, what animal is everyone else
JadeFUCKINGHarley chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
All of Jake's little remarks made me giggle X3
allenx14 chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
so good plz make more
XxPorcelainKnightXx chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
I love how you freak out at the beginning like "oh gog wth am I doing?" lol dude I loved it! There was no reason to freak it was lovely.

I've got a rabbit so I know how Dave feels about the whole biting thing. lol I loved how you wrote it and how Dave was fighting over with his animalistic side. Raiding your stuff later!
maidofstrife chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
my reaction, well how do i put it... MY OVARIES ARE IN STATE THAT SHALL NOT BE CALMED. but anyways great job, especially since you hit all the kinks right there. loved the ending with dirk and jake even though i don't like that pair. and fun fact 2 had me laughing for a good five minutes straight. 10 stars-no fuck that noise, you get 413 stars for this qurl.
AllKnowingNiko chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
My inner Dave is trying /so hard/ to keep his cool and is failing /miserably/.

My inner cat is purring.

My inner John is flushed as hell and hiding in the corner.

And I'm just here drooling on the other of this screen.

Beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL.

GOOD FUCK, ASDFGHJKL-

More, please, more. *fans self* That was hot!
z-nadka-zak chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
I had to log out to make this review, because I wasted my one review opportunity. You could always just PM me the reply.

I'd love to know what animal everyone is. I've seen an image where everyone has a related Pokemon... (and yes, add SolKat to my DirkJake request please!)

Ah, I see the "fight or flight instinct" that's mentioned later - that's really good foreshadowing.

"He stirs a bit in response.

You frown and sit up, poking at his shade-less cheeks. "Daaave!""

I would put that all on one line. The first part doesn't really need its own paragraph, and it doesn't mess up any "new line for new person talking!" thing.

"Your name is Dave Strider and- holyshit. That sound John just made totally went straight to your boxers." - haha, that was really nicely done.

"He's blushing like mad and covering his mouth with a fist, biting down on it to keep from making too loud of a noise"- so... fucking... cute...

"you inwardly laugh at that thought- when were your thoughts ever straight?"- one liners like these are so brilliant

BUMPING BONERS FUCK YEA-*shot*

"Tick rock Bunbert, or I'll make the decision for you."- tick... rock? You mean tick tock.

"You undo the gag and push his head down to your boxers." I was I was imagining it like... John is on his stomach (as you said earlier), with his face or neck pushing against the pillow, and his ass up, while Dave is behind/on top of him. So pushing him to his boxers seems a bit... difficult to do. Perhaps "you pull him roughly by his hair and push his head down to your boxers", which might make more sense.

"You probably did that on purpose you little pain slut." - a pain-loving slut makes more sense than a pain slut.

"you say, handing him the gag . He puts it on by himself, knowing that you him to."

The first full stop shouldn't have a space before it. Also "knowing that you him to."? I think you mean "that you WANT him to"?

"John screams, and you can't help but groan at how tight he is- and with the toy in there too.."- *Makes a mental note for much much later*

"Moaning, you grind into him, every last drop of release pouring into him."- I would put the orgasm as it's own paragraph. The first time, I almost completely missed it.

"You roll your eyes and kiss one of the many s ear he's along his arms" I don't understand what that is either XD one of the many scratches along his arms?

Wait, why did he turn on the light in the bathroom if Jake and Dirk were already there?

A cocoon of blankets, d'awwww

So... yeah. There's that indepth review I owed you. To be honest, I'm glad I did it now, since there were some small errors here and there that I'm glad are going to be fixed up.