Reviews for Changing Ways
midnightscar17 chapter 26 . 1/21
The storys looking good. Are u gonna have anybody give ash like the talk or anything tht will actually aware of romantic or romance attention since hes so bloody dense
midnightscar17 chapter 13 . 1/21
A realization would of been a total notice of feelings not a start y is it taking so long
So I'm really enjoying the store, seeing get as how I've been a fan of the Ash and Misty romance. I did want to offer a peice of writing advice. When writing a story, you never want to randomly switch from past tense to present tense. You should always keep it as one or the other. Nevertheless, good story and I hope you keep developing your skills. Writing is not a dead art!
Noctowl chapter 4 . 1/3
Um...Noctowl can see in the dark...it's a nocturnal Pokemon based on an owl...not being able to see in the dark would be weird...maybe change it to a different Pokemon
JordanMax chapter 26 . 1/2
Lol cute I love that Ash saved Misty from Rudy :)
MegSkoomaPirate chapter 26 . 1/1
I love it when we get to see Ash beat the crap out of someone to protect Misty! Thank you! Great job on this story, by the way! I can't waot for the next chapter!
CrimsonCrush chapter 26 . 12/31/2014
Aww so cute! Looking forward to the next chapter! Good luck with your writing, I know how college can take up all of your free time. :)
thedarkpokemaster chapter 26 . 12/31/2014
whoa what one amazing chapter it was a very good and not to mention epic one
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 26 . 12/30/2014
Awesome chapter here!
Vangran chapter 26 . 12/30/2014
So much fluff! T_T
MegSkoomaPirate chapter 25 . 10/16/2014
This is really good! I can't wait for the next chapter! Keep up the FANTASTIC work!
Guardian's Blade chapter 25 . 7/9/2014
I have read and re-read your story several times over, and it seems to get better each and every time; however, please update soon. This story is very well written ,in fact, "Changing Ways" can only compare to two other stories I have read on this site: "A New Journey" and "In Love and War" in how entertaining the story is. I realize that you, like many of us, have a life that you must live and I am by no means asking that you put your life on hold in any way, shape, or form, but if you could find the time to update ever few months or so. It would be appreciated greatly. Anyway thank you for writing a great story, and have a great summer.

(Note: I apologize for any spelling and/or grammatical mistakes in my post.)
thedarkpokemaster chapter 25 . 12/31/2013
YES AT LAST THEY KISS :D
Abhro chapter 6 . 12/29/2013
Ash has a primeape too.
Guest chapter 25 . 12/29/2013
This fanfic is the best ash and misty fanfic I have ever read. I like it how ash and misty just take it slowly, instead of just saying 'I love you' and Awwww I love you too'
This is probably the longest ash and misty fanfic out there and I'm happy about that.
Keep up the great work!

p.s You have a few spelling and grammar mistakes
p.p.s. I WANNA READ MORE!