Reviews for Indian head penny
goddessoflightandshadow chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
This is so beautiful, perfect and utterly confusing. Love it!
Nefas chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
I just... I need to tell you how much i love you.
This is beautiful. Really. I couldn't help but read the whole thing in one go.
This is THE most amazing fanfiction... anything that i have ever read. All of your works. They're stunning.
That stop-start style of writing you have is seriously the best technique and i love it beyond belief.
Just... Thank you.
x
Very Sincerely Yours chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Wow, we'll done, this was incredibly confusing and I thought it was absolutely great.
And even though I was getting yanked back and forward around the middle I loved the end.
You've done wonderfully, this definitely deserves the review.
It was beautiful, Thankyou.
Bocamere chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
This was very beautifully written. It's like I could feel Alaric's frustration and looked forward to when Damon would appear again as much as he did. Amazing work!
afanoftvd chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
The convergence of the two worlds is brilliantly described. We are right there with Alaric feeling the disorientation and confusion as the worlds blur into each other and then finally solidify.

'I'm offensive, you're snarky." "Is that all we are?" "No," he says at last. "But that's the way we do what we do."' Really like this exchange, especially the fact that Damon doesn't have to explain 'what we do'.

' "We have to get you out of these wet clothes." It's a line Damon usually uses when Alaric's clothes are entirely dry.' Perfectly Damon and a much needed fun moment at a juncture that is infused with loss and yearning.

"You never compelled Jeremy to get his shit together so he's a total druggie." Touching 'wonderful life' moment as we realize that Damon can touch another person's life for good.

It isn't the lack of trials and tragedy that makes life beautiful, but the love and the purpose that accompany the trials. It's no surprise 'that' Alaric embraces Damon's world with an appreciation that even Damon recognizes as better. There is no complacency in 'that' Alaric because he knows what empty is and just how good and full this new life is.

'Caroline is made of every colour and shines bright as a beacon'. Lovely. She is a metaphor for Alaric's wonderful life.

So well written. All. Too. Beautiful.
ceruleanvixen chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
oh my god, you weren't kidding. this was amazingly awesome! i gotta admit, i didn't quite understand what the penny did and stuff, but who cares? what an amazing story! and yes, Damon was a much better boyfriend ;) loooooooooved it! great job!
Secretphobia chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
I'm so upset right now you have no idea. It's not too difficult to make me cry,

as in a few tears falling, but this.. This story made me sob. Stories where things

aren't as they should, how they're supposed to be, are the ones that hit me the hardest.

I had to collect myself a bit after reading, though "all is well" in the end.

I absolutely adore your writing.

And sorry for commenting on a lot of your stories. Getting a million notifications

from one person can be weird. Sorry, haha.
pencil-origami chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
wow ! I am flabbergasted. This is such an original story, and completely convincing.

The shin busting transitions made the transitions palpable. It could have been confusing moving between realities like that but your writing is so good that its not.

The ending is so bitter sweet though - the loss of Alaric on the other side will surely just make things worse there. The contrasts between the Carolines was great.

anyways awesome story - thanks for sharing it.
FlyingPigMonkey chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
really loved it! so beautiful and amazing and different than anything I've ever read for Alaric/Damon. you truly are the master :D
starzee chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
This is so unbelievably fantastic. You're so creative. I loved every second"
UniverseInsideofYourHeart chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Amazingly lovely! I've always loved parallel universe concepts (Fringe, Awake, etc) and I think yours comes off beautifully :)

What happened to the Alaric that was in Damon's universe before this Ric came in?
CrowX chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Breathtaking.

Still confused how that happens. But I just imagine that the Rick Damon needed and vice versa was in a wrong universe. So maybe slowly he slipped into the right universe with Damon, and maybe the other Alaric went to the (boring) universe where everything was safe. Or maybe in the boring universe Rick died after being stabbed and transferred back to Damon to stay there forever.

Wow, quite a lot to think over.

I absolutely adore this story!
DoodeSeriously chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
shit. you actually made me cry ...

really CRY.

so good. so damned good. i can't even review it properly, hunnie. i can't just pick one or a few parts cause it was all so very good.

more than good. it was brilliant writing.

you have such a way with words.

still a bit shook up by reading it.

L O V E
ClaireytheFairy chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
This is unbelievable. I could have been ridiculously confusing but you wrote it and held it together so well. I have no idea where you come up with such an incredible idea but I adored it. My Dalaric heart is beating extra fast :) I'm presuming that the Ric in the other world died when he was stabbed and just continued living in the world where he had the ring and Damon. Thank you so much - it was gorgeous
BROOKLYN'S JEAN-MARIE chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
That was beauitiful and lovely and i loved it