Reviews for Blackout
Sara chapter 7 . 4h
Okay so I needed to re-read clockwork and Blackout ... Because suicide squad was just so disgustingly bad, like extremely embarrassing to watch, especially Harley and the joker, just.. ew. He was just a poser and she was a pathetic doormat... so boring. I don't get what the big deal is about it at all.

But I love your fanfics so much! but I just can't read Distorted as I can't stand the harley character in general (pathetic doormat.. lol) sorry but she always has been to me, and people are actually shipping ss harley with Heath's Joker..? There's like tumblr edits of them...? No joke... It's just so cringeworthy... What's wrong with people? lol, Heath Joker isn't about that, he'd kill her in a second if she came onto him! it's just so embarrassing seeing it.. the fandom is kinda going a bit pathetic right now, but it'll all blow over soon (preferably by Heath's Joker doing the honours.. Haha..) thank god for people like you who know what The Joker is about and how to write him properly.
This is so good so far
Can't wait for the next chapter! Please update soon, I love clock work and blackout, they are fantastic! Hope you update soon!
Viltho chapter 7 . 8/7
PLEASE UPDATE, AMAZING STORY. Your writing is amazing!
Oh my gosh, you write so well and the plot of this story is excellent and I really want to know what happens next! You write the Joker so well and I love what you've done with Taylor, now that she's older and just PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY because it is so, so soooo good! ️
FaNFiCWrItEr1010 chapter 7 . 8/2
Love love LOVE how you write the joker, the anticipation for the next chapter is killing me! I can't wait to read the next joker/Taylor scene. Who or what actress do you picture Taylor as (either from when she was young or older?)
Anonymous chapter 7 . 7/29
A brilliant piece of work, dying to find out what happens next!
The way you write the joker is so fascinating and on point, this and the rest of your work, especially clockwork and distorted (which I currently love) are the best pieces of writing on this site!
Hope you continue, maybe you could bring Jonathan Crane into it since it's his fear toxin that's going to be used
Cerise chapter 7 . 7/28
Sorry, my last review is suppose to read I give Clockwork and Blackout five stars, so keep writing amazing stuff
Cerise chapter 7 . 7/28
Oh my goodness. I have been overwhelmed with the sheer fantastic-ness of this series! I really enjoy the Joker and Taylor's interactions with each other and I am brimming with anticipation for the next chapter! I don't want to rush perfection, but I don't think I'll be able to contain myself. I give Clockwork and Blackout , so keep writing amazing stuff!
TitanOfMadness chapter 6 . 7/25
Like most people here, I've been rereading your stories over and over again for the past 3 years. I'll probably sound like a recording but I've fell madly (hehe) in love with your take on the Joker. You've given him a shred of humanity but still keeping the very essence of who he is. You've ruined me for other fanfictions, shame on you. This review probably won't get you started again or if you still read them, but I seriously hope you do. It is worth a try eh?
SJG238 chapter 7 . 7/20
I keep on coming back to this to check if you've updated but it's been 3 years I hope you update sometime, you've left it on a huge cliffhanger!
Anyway I love the way you write this, it seems as if your writing has matured slightly since clockwork. Once again hope you update soon!
chipndale2012 chapter 7 . 7/17
This story is brilliant, I hope you are going to update soon! I can't wait to read what happens next!
Aaryanna chapter 7 . 6/22
Please update! This is absolutely amazing! I love this story so much! It's so interesting, descriptive, and it doesn't feel forced. The Joker isn't treating her like so glass doll. No, no, no. He's slamming her face into mirrors, and shoving guns, axes, and knives her way. Although he won't kill her, due to his connection with her, he definitely is not afraid to hurt he. I love that, how you make it more realistic, not sappy like other writers do. Making him treat the OC or whatever like Austin treats her. This is amazing. Please update!
PasoFinoLovrr chapter 7 . 6/15
I. Have. Faith. That. You will update when you're good and ready:) (though, I do hope you'll be ready soon). Until that time; I simply cannot wait. SO uber excited for chapter eight! I love this story, and you're writing! I'll confess to you what I'm kinda hoping might happen next chapter: that Joker kidnaps Taylor for some reason of making her see that she still needs him... Just a thought, but I'll be happy with whatever you update with, I'm sure. Keep on keeping on, you awesome writer!
Really hope you haven't abandoned this it's been a couple of years since you've updated but I still check every so often if you have updated or not