Reviews for Blackout
Come to Darkside chapter 7 . 5/8
Oh god. This is the second batman fanfic i ever read beside clockwork. Your fanfic is truly captivating and i'm really really hoping you would continue this fanfic in the future. I've waited for this fanfic for about 2 years...you've done a great job
Misa ra chapter 1 . 4/16
I take that back, :p please update! The story is very addictive, i cant imagine what will happen between both taylor and the joker. I honeslty cannot wait! I hope the joker's personality does not change and think of taylor as the naive little kid he knew. 3
Misa ra chapter 3 . 4/14
I LOVED your other "clockwork" story! But I think your way of writing has changed :/
TheMasterandtheDrums chapter 7 . 3/30
You are the one of the best writers I have ever seen! I couldn't stop reading this and Clockwork. It may be my favorite thing on this website. It's even better than most books I've read!
D4rK Sid3 chapter 7 . 1/20
Im sorry that it took me so long to read the sequel. What can I say? I was expecting a fic of Taylor growing up, but never expecting already grown up to be somewhat normal, away from the experiences that she suffered when she was a child.

With the oddity of events, it was Doctor Bishop who put them back in the same picture. Im glad that Joker remembers her clearly and when he looked suddenly human...it was strange, perhaps she reminded him of being human before, of being wanted, REALLY wanted and needed, just like she cling to him when she was a child, all the way where he found her. I do wonder if she will remember her past with him, and I do hope she does remember.

The last chapter was impacting and I hate that nobody believes Taylor. I hope everything goes well and the Joker goes back to protect her and now it seems that, as crazy as it seems, he is the only one who she can count now. I hope you update soon.

-D4rK
andersonbt92 chapter 7 . 12/4/2014
NOOOOOOOOO! PLEASE DON'T LET THIS BE THE END! A cliffhanger, you are so cruel! Haha, just jokering (see what I did there ;) )! It would be absolutely amazing if you updated. I know it has been a long time, but this story hasn't been given it fair share! Certainly, you don't mean to leave us forever! I have immensely enjoyed both this and Clockwork! Thank you for writing such a multidimensional Joker! We eagerly await with bated breath for your glorious return. If you ever need some inspiration or someone to bounce ideas off of, I'm more than willing to help you get this train back on the tracks!
LonerReader chapter 7 . 11/28/2014
"Updated: Jul 6, 2013", oh how this pains me so dearly. I wish you would update, though I don't know much about why you haven't, I hope you haven't given up on this story. This is a true work of great fanfiction and it'd be a shame to see it discontinued.
orange spy chapter 7 . 11/21/2014
Looking forward to the next update! God Bless
GloriousFandoms chapter 7 . 11/10/2014
Another amazing chapter! I am quite jealous on how amazing your writing is, it is actually better than some of the published books I had read. I must say you should totally write a book one day, you definitely have the talent to do so. The way you write the Joker is insane, your Joker has to be the most in character Joker that I have ever read. I could hear Heath Ledger voice while reading the Joker's dialogue. Is it bad that I ship Taylor and the Joker? I don't know why I do, but I ship the pretty hard. Then again, I know people who ship things much more disturbing than Taylor/Joker. Even though you haven't update this story in over a year, I dearly hope you will continue it. I hope you update soon!
GloriousFandoms chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
After reading Clockwork to 3 am in the morning, I just had to read the sequel to such a fabulous story, and man I was not disappointment. I am so happy to see Taylor's life becoming so much better, however I fear it will not stay that way. Her husband, Austin, seems extremely nice, but something about him doesn't sit right with me, almost like he is too 'perfect'. I sadly can't picture their relationship lasting long. Amazing beginning to an amazing story!
UntiedHeartbeat chapter 7 . 11/2/2014
Why is she such a damn baby? Always pleading. I know she is scared as hell but do humans really act so pathetic?
Sucrepourpre chapter 7 . 10/24/2014
PLEAAASE CONTINUE! You're so talented! I read Clockwork and now Blackout! It's all so awesome, your story can make people laugh,cry, give them heartattacks and make them go: "awww"! I can't wait for the next chapter! Pls PLS do continue! I wish I could write as awesome as you! :3 thanks so much for sharing with us! :D
Happy Reader chapter 7 . 10/17/2014
Wow, this is really good. Best Joker I've ever read, I can't wait to see where you'll go with it!

*adds story to Feeds*
astrumadamas chapter 7 . 9/24/2014
I cannot wait for when Taylor finds out about her history with the Joker.
Countenance chapter 7 . 9/5/2014
Great story! Update soon please!