Reviews for Blackout
I'm in love with this
pamelawright chapter 8 . 5/7
I am completely invested in your story and hope you continue.
Aw mann hope the next update is soon!
Omg update
Woo this got me so pumped up, I need to read more! So refreshing to read all of the rewritten chapters. I like how the sequel gives off darker tones than Clockwork. I hope an update comes soon :)
Meg chapter 8 . 4/21
This sequel is everything I could've hoped for! I'm so gripped by everything happening and I'm in love with the detail you put into every chapter, it adds so much realism and emotion. Although Taylor's interactions with the Joker take a while to happen it's so worth it with how you build up the suspense of the story. I'm so excited to read the next chapter. (Also...that water bottle thing was oddly hot. Forget I said that. Bye.)
So glad your back! The new updates are great. I was cringing through chapter 8...in a good way. You made me feel the pain and humiliation and anger that Taylor was. I'm honestly thrilled that your continuing this, I hope chapter 9 comes soon :)
Hey, I think a long time ago I read your fic and invented an end. Update please. Are you going to update once every 2, 3 months or ...do you have something in mind? let us know. xx
Ah chapter 1 . 4/16
Have you ever thought of changing the names and create a book or a movie or even both, like for example did you know that fifty shades of gray was at first a fanfic of twilight?And coicider that your story is far better than fifty shades, that there isnt even a comparation. I would love to see more of your work, a lot of people do. I would love for more people to know your work and be inspired by it. Anyways english isnot my lenguage so sorry if i misspell something. Hope you have a wonderful day.
I can't wait until the next update. I hope it's soon!
Please continue writing! It's so amazing
Ellekacy chapter 8 . 3/26
Hi, this is my first review on one of your stories. I just spent the past two days reading Clockwork and now Blackout non-stop (I can't believe I only discovered your stories now, considering that you published them quite a while ago! So mad at myself right now!) And I figured that I'd just hold off writing a review until I finished both stories (I am aware that you have a written a prequel as well, and I intend on reading that too as soon as I finish this review!) I have to say that in all honesty, this story and Clockwork are the best stories I've ever read in my entire life! I actually can't put my phone down I'm so addicted to this series! You are an extremely talented writer and I don't know if you've abandoned this story or not because I'm new to your stories and I'm quite unfamiliar with your routine when it comes to updating (but from what I'm seen I'm guessing that you haven't and that the updates are just spaced out over months or years - which I understand completely given the detail and work you put into each chapter - btw I LOVE that each chapter is super long! Makes me literally want to cry with joy xD) but I just wanted to let you know that I love this story so much and that I'm really hoping that you end up completing it eventually (there have been so many stories on the Joker that I've read that were great, but were never completed, and it actually crushes me)! To be completely honest, Clockwork is my absolute top favourite of your stories. I love the relationship between the Joker and Taylor! I think the reason I like it better than Blackout is simply because of how adorable and innocent you've written little 4 year old Taylor to be! I love that she's oblivious to who the Joker really is, and that even when she finds out that he's a murdering psychopath, she still wants to cling to him and wants him to save her because he's the only one who's ever shown her kindness. Also, it saddens me that in Blackout she struggles to bring memories of Mister J to the surface (although that's completely understandable, given the fact that she was young and that she was constantly swallowing pills and attending therapy and what not). Anyhow, those are really the only reasons why I prefer Clockwork over Blackout! Gosh I didn't think I'd write this much I'm so sorry! What I'm trying to say is: I love how creative and unique and detailed this story of yours is, and I really hope to see future chapters on the way! I hope that Taylor will be able to recall her memories with Mister J, and that the trust and connection she once had with him is rekindled! I also hope she gets her necklace back haha! Anyways, I'm going to go read the prequel now, as well as the rest of your stories :) I'll probably re-read Clockwork too while waiting for the next chapter of Blackout haha! And btw, in all honesty, I didn't expect to like Clockwork and Blackout. I've only ever been a fan of Joker and Harley fan fictions up until now (as I grew up watching the tv show, reading the comics, and watching the Dark Knight - oh and speaking of that, you've written Heath Ledger's Joker perfectly! The mannerisms, the words, it's totally spot on!) Right, going off topic here oops, I really didn't expect to like a story like this that featured so many original characters, but I have to say that I wouldn't change anything in these stories! They are absolutely perfect! Can't wait for the next chapter! (And once again, so sorry for this long review, please don't hate me!)
PirateFaye chapter 8 . 3/20
I have been waiting for so long! I love the edited version of this story as much as the first version you uploaded. Please update soon; I am extremely excited for the next chapter.
I literally just binge read all of Clockwork and Blackout. I can't WAIT for you to update. I hope it's soon!
Hoo boy!
Poor Taylor, after all the shits she's been through, she's gonna have to go through it all again! I wonder if things would be easier for her if she remembered her time with the joker, or worse!

Thanks for coming back to this! I adored the original story, so it makes me super happy that you've decided to come back! Especially as now that everyone's an adult, this seems to be even darker than before! Can't wait for the next update!