Reviews for When the Cat is Away
WillowTree chapter 6 . 11/18/2013
Wow, Your Gibbs really is a bastard, isn't he? No wonder people are afraid of him, if this is the way he treats people he actually cares about. If Kelly had lived, she would *so* have made the headlines as needing to disinherit her father and get a restraining order against him, and then he would have ignored that in his arrogant 'only I can possibly know what's good for you' way like he acts with Tony... hmmm, might make a good fanfic.
Theloraxofwhoville chapter 6 . 3/25/2012
Nice finish to a cute story. It was funny how in the episode secrets that Wendy brought up to Ziva about Tony's weak stomach. The man does throw up ALOT! :) Nice work-very angsty/hurt/comfort material with Gibbs & Tony.
Theloraxofwhoville chapter 5 . 3/25/2012
Oh if only we could get a scene like that on the show! I would love to see that elevator part really happen on the show. Only in fanfiction can we disect their minds I guess. Nice writing!
Theloraxofwhoville chapter 4 . 3/25/2012
I am not a shipper into pairings when it comes to NCIS; however, I cannot picture Wendy and Tony together at all. Yeah, maybe they were an item. But, I don't know why Gibbs is pushing so hard on that one. Come to think of it, I don't think Samantha Ryan (JLC) is a match for Gibbs either. What is going on with Gibbs this year! :)
Theloraxofwhoville chapter 3 . 3/25/2012
Nice job bringing that lab rat into the story along with Raimey.
Theloraxofwhoville chapter 2 . 3/25/2012
OMG I guess it has been a rough year for Tony. I never really thought of it that way. Nice job!
Theloraxofwhoville chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
LOL I love the discussion between the director an Gibbs. Nice first chapter and story starter.
DS2010 chapter 6 . 3/24/2012
I really liked tony's lines about how he should and should not act, especially when he is being adult and serious. What is wrong with this team what do they want him to be the class clown forever.

And Gibbs keeps throwing Wendy in his face was totally unfair. Seriously if tony wants to keep it in the past leave the man alone.

well done story.
Doc Orlando chapter 6 . 3/24/2012
Oh that Tony with his occasional alcohol abuse (which apparently is a secret to no one-even Vance) and his dietary deficiencies! Pizza, Pizza.

I love this new story, and it did bring some good closure for the prequeal.
Doc Orlando chapter 5 . 3/24/2012
Oh no, not WENDY too. Oh good god POOR TONY! Nice chapter. Love the Gibbs/Tony exchanges, especially in the elevator.
Doc Orlando chapter 4 . 3/24/2012
Nice use of some key characters that were important in Tony's character development over the years. (Chip, Danny Price, & Raimey)
Doc Orlando chapter 3 . 3/24/2012
Oh no no no no no not CHIP! :) Nice job in this chapter.
Doc Orlando chapter 2 . 3/24/2012
Ew, I am loving the interaction between Gibbs and Vance. Oh, I could so see him doing something like this. Good team interaction, especially between Gibbs and Tony. Honestly, the team really has been threw a lot this year. Tony has had one disaster after another. Gibbs should be worse off then he is, but he seems happier than usual. Ziva seems seriously depressed. That was funny using Timmy that way. ~I never thought of him as mother hen or the "stable/crutch" of the group before. However, he is. :)
Doc Orlando chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
This is a great start. I am glad to be reading the sequel to that last story.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 6 . 3/24/2012
At least Gibbs was there for Tony in the end and helped find out what his problems was.