Reviews for The List
Obsessivebookworm14 chapter 2 . 8/14/2013
These were hilarious :)

A couple I thought of (feel free to use them):

Don't follow 3CPO around declaring him to be the Creator of Endor. Han will not be amused.

Guardian Anakin and Obi-Wan won't tell you about the time they fell into a nest of gundracks, so don't bother asking.

Don't give Luke Skywalker a Rancor for a pet. Just...don't.

Sending Leia Skywalker Organa a gold bikini is dangerous to your health.

If you want to know the dirty secrets of well, everyone, just ask R2D2. No one notices the droid.

If you ask the extended Skywalker/Solo/Jexton/Kenobi family how often one member of the family has almost killed another, you won't get a reply: they lost count years ago.

(They've also lost count how many times they've saved each other too.)

If you mention 'Sarlacc Pit' and 'Boba Fett' in the same paragraph, Han and Chewie will smirk for the rest of the day.

Don't nickname Chewbacca 'Bacteria'.

Locking Luke and Mara in a closet and then taking bets is a bad idea.

So is mentioning the Skywalkers' habits of proclaiming love right before a life-threatening situation.

Don't suggest Bail Solo's illegitimate. His parents will kill you.

{Notes found in the Milliniam Falcon just after Endor}

Don't set up a betting pool on the state of Han Solo's and Leia Skywalker's relationship.

{Notes bellow:

Why didn't you let me in on this?! I could have rigged it any way you liked and then we could have split it three ways! As it is, Leia kind of wants to kill you... Han

You are all dead. Leia

I'd suggest you run... fast. Chewie

Hey, Luke, uh, thanks for taking the fall on that one: hope Leia didn't hurt you too bad! We're all grateful. Really, really grateful... Wedge

On the bright side, you won! On the other side, well... How about we just bring your winnings up to the med bay, shall we? Wes}

Don't give Rogue Squadron teddy bears. Many of them are still in therapy.

Yes, talking to your dead father who used to be evil would normally be a sign of insanity, but the Skywalkers aren't normal. Trust us.

Don't question the Ashlans about all their curses. You might be next.

Ashlans don't. Forget. A. Grudge. Seriously. Even after thousands of years. Yes, they might have issues, and no don't call them on that. See grudge issues above. You don't want to cause your descendant's violent death in another thousand years.

Also, convince Luke and Leia or Anak and Milayla to vist their ancestors and assure them that Anak and Mikayla survived. Please. Put them out of their misery.

Don't refer to Leia as 'Princess'. It makes her grouchy.

Also, don't ask about her aunts.

If anyone makes one more crack about Padmé being a guardian angel, Anakin will throw something.

The clones are loyal until death. And beyond it, too.

Every family has secrets that it will take to its grave. The Skywalkers are no different. Don't bother trying to figure it out, because the twins have destroyed all evidence, and the clones keep their mouths shut.

The Force will be with you, always.
ClarinetRox88 chapter 2 . 4/11/2012
Haha, I love number thirty. Maybe try this one:

Don't ever,EVER repeat this joke within earshot of Master Luke Skywalker, Anakin, or any other Skywalker,Kryze,Solo, or kenobi: "How can you tell Luke and Anakin have a bad father son relationship? One would rather freeze the other in carbonate than listen to them, and the other would rather commit suicide than spend time with the first." the last person who sai this got shot, chopped in half, punched, and insulted before being force thrown by Obi Wan.

Hope you like it, and the joke is mine. One by my friend is:

Who's better to have at a party? A Sith, who can put on a Light show, or a Jedi, who can raise the roof?

Anyway, please update soon!
scifiromance chapter 2 . 4/7/2012
Ghost Busters! Darth Vader breathing! LOL! That's absolutely PRICELESS! WELL DONE! :D

Thanks for writing and for reviewing "The Gift". :)
ILBCD chapter 2 . 4/6/2012
Okay, that actually does make more sense now; but apparently I need to catch-up on some of the stories you've written, anyway...

(Insinuate- I like that word, you don't get to here it often; quite refreshing actually.)

These are too funny, I can actually imagine some of these people doing this! And the Han might have shot first thing was absolutely hilarious!
LadySaxophone chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
ha! Nice rules! I'm a little confused though, is this in AU?

Are there more rules?
scifiromance chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Oh my God, I'm not even sure who Corray is and I still found this hilarious! :) Well done Kali! :) I particularly liked all the speeder rules, the one about Anakin sneaking up on you and the one mentioning "Trek across the Star", is that a reference to what I think it is? ;) lol.

Thanks for reviewing "Frontiers of Exile" and I hope your sister has a lovely wedding. Are you a bridesmaid again?

scifiromance
ILBCD chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Not being entirely familiar with the EU, I'm pretty sure I didn't get all the intended jokes. Which is a good thing, 'cause I probably would have hurt myself laughing! I'm assuming you've planned more, and if you haven't... please plan more!
pronker chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Funny idea - especially #19.
laureas chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Is it funny? ROTFLMHO! It's hysterical! Great job Misty.. oof..You know it's good where I laugh harder each time I re-read it.

Peace and Long Life \/

May the Force be with You!

Till all are One!