Reviews for Through the Darkness
Sam Cuddles chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
I wish we had seen this on the show.
I loved how Daryl was the one who wanted to go back and find her.
Beautifully written :)
michelle3737 chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Thanks this was amazing! And that is what should had happen! Leaving her behind what so wrong for them!
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
I wish Daryl had gone back for her, he most definitely would've found her. And the thing with the cars was ridiculous, they could have crammed in the car Glenn and Maggie were driving, plus it looked like it was one of those eco friendly cars. Though after Rick's revelation, no one was ready to ride with him in an enclosed space. He did what he thought was best for the group; plus he wasn't sure it would happen so I really don't blame him for keeping that to himself... And this ends my rant.

On to the story. I love the back and forth perspectives and Daryl went back for her and found her. I've read several post 2.13 Daryl/Andrea and he always goes back for her. So maybe we can hope for them being together in season three... Right?
LeanneDaseyLover chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Okay, so this should've been the way it ended; Daryl going back for her. I get what Rick was saying about staying together and her being gone or dead but, at least later on, someone(preferably Daryl) should've tried to check and see. I mean yes, the new girl's intro was awesome and I can't wait to see more of her next season, but they need Andrea. *sighs* Oh well, we have fanfiction and amazing writers, like yourself, to fix it. lol I really loved this. :)

Jessica
colbyjackchz chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
I really liked it :) Nice D/A fic, good job
LillianMW chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
So. Much. LOVE for this! So beautifully written and if we don't see Andrea riding in the back of Daryl's motorcycle at some point I will cut bitches. So good to have you back!
Trapid chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Wow. That was beautiful.

The entire story was amazing. And I love how you made sure that Andrea was safe. I honestly didn't even think about her possible dehydration. And the way you mentioned Merle and how similar Andrea's situation is really stunned me. I didn't think that Daryl would ever think that. And Andrea's survival skills was pretty fun to read.

The entire story is just so beautiful. Especially the last paragraph. That was really something. Please do write more. I've read all your D/A fics and I really enjoy each and every one of them.

o_0 rapidtetv
cemeterydreamer chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Whew, okay, finally here with a proper review D

This is *fantastic*! And I'm not just saying that - I spent all day with some friends yesterday and I was literally reading it on my phone whenever I got the chance until I finished it. I just couldn't stop ;)

I seriously wish Daryl had just gone and ignored Rick the way he did in this. Carol pointing out that he said he "was done looking for lost souls" and him going anyway was so poignant.

Your descriptions throughout are just lovely. I could see it all perfectly in my head; I swear at this point I would almost pay good money to have a scene with Andrea on the back of Daryl's bike in the future!

Also, I just have to say I love the chaste kiss she gave him; I feel like that would be such a lovely start for the ship on the actual show instead of her just jumping on him the way she did Shane. Because it's tentative yet meaningful and could grow into so much more.

Anyway, kudos to you for writing this in one sitting - really impressive, and great job as usual!
Limaro chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Beautiful story! Well written. I wish I could have seen it go this way on my TV!

Thanks for writing!
Lucifer's Garden chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Once again, I love it! Just had to say it twice :).
gagewhitney chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
OMG. OMG! This is perfect. Everything you write is perfect, so I'm so glad you wrote this. This is what should've happened! :-)
I'm-Not-Your-Average-Monster chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Oh my god that was just amazing! You write these two SO beautifully, I love your work! :))

Cant wait for more ;))

Rachel xoxo

P.S...I would love it if you read my DarylxAndrea fic I just posted. Dunno how good it is or how accurate the characterisation but it's what I came up with lol. It'll be a multi-chapter fic & it's called "Finding Hope"
Rae Montgomery chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
This was beautiful. I love how you played with the idea of Daryl being like some sort of angel guiding Andrea out of the dark, and I think its even better that his awesome motorcycle is whats lighting the way. Just really wonderfully done, I cant wait to read what you come up with next. :)
C P L chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
... Wow. Beautiful.

Simply and utterly beautiful.
prettypinklips chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
crying

just because. it's perfect. and everything. i need some daryl/andrea next season.

crying