Reviews for Black Flame
Freoborn1980 chapter 22 . 11/1/2014
Well so far I have liked this story I'm gonna read red dawn even though it's not finished I hope you decide to come back and finish it :)
Bell 1 chapter 22 . 4/8/2014
Seeing the next in this series is a WIP, only 7 chapters, and hasn't been updated in over a year, I may mark to follow it, but I don't think I will be starting it now.

Until that one is complete, I will consider this series a HEA. I'm sure life has been busy for you, but I hope it has been going well.

Thank you for sharing this story with us. I'm happy to see Paul and Bella made it through all the hardships and drama. I hated reading that Embry killed himself after his imprint died and Kim will be a vampire. Actually, I really disliked seeing so many cherished characters die. However, there is new life on the way and that is something to rejoice. :D
Lily chapter 22 . 8/31/2013
This is an amazing story I hope you don't stop writing all my love lily!
juliet709 chapter 22 . 8/26/2013
oh my god i have loved this so much. i am going to go look for the next part
juliet709 chapter 10 . 8/26/2013
oh wow i never seen that one coming. the twists that are in all 3 of these stories in this series are great. keeps you guessing as to whats going on. i am kinda thinking bella is pregnant. having been there myself and all but then again it could be stress of seeing vicky. love all this. cant wait to read some more of your stories.
zaliyak chapter 22 . 8/12/2013
yay even more!
gLeekedOut chapter 22 . 3/19/2013
Came wait foyer three sequel this is such a great little series!
kouga's older woman chapter 22 . 3/10/2013
I will be reading the sequel
Miss.BonnieBSalvatore chapter 22 . 3/9/2013
So like I was wondering what happen to caius and why did Alice have to die? You could have had her find her true mate or she too could have imprinted she didn't deserve to die.
Jazmin123 chapter 22 . 3/9/2013
Post the sequel soon please!
dkamehameha chapter 22 . 3/9/2013
Amazing! Im really saddened at the lost of characters :
Cometomydeli chapter 22 . 3/9/2013
I have just killed off a lot of people but the story was still awesome so your awesome
sexywoman30 chapter 21 . 3/9/2013
I totally cried. Such a terrible heartbreak he must have felt. So sad :'-(
kouga's older woman chapter 21 . 3/9/2013
Poor Embry! MORE PLEASE! I will beg if I have too!
sexywoman30 chapter 20 . 3/9/2013
So sad! I am so happy that Victoria was torn to pieces. More please!