Reviews for The Return of the Riders
newlyReader chapter 21 . 8/27
Dear author,
I absolutely loved your story and writing.
Today is the first day I have read some fan fiction stories, but yours is by far my favorite.
Amazing backgrounds and character development for the new characters. Because of the density of story the distinction between all the new characters is a bit difficult, but ... hey ... it can also be because English is not my native language.
One of your comments was that the story is a little slow, I disagree: the rhythm, the style etc is in sync with Paolini's originals.
I hope you can finish this story. I am very curious of the continuation.
Kind regards ASB
aushannah13 chapter 21 . 8/25
This is a really great story and I know it's unlikely that you'll continue after 4 years but it is annoying that it will remain unfinished.
That's a good story, one if the best I've read on this website, the only thing I could find wrong with it is the swearing. If you could write more of this story I would be grateful. Again well dome on this story and hope that there will be more in the future.
Thrawn13 chapter 21 . 3/11
Update real soon plz! I love this story!
Whatever chapter 21 . 8/19/2016
I loved your story.. Though I wish to see it completed.
You have spent a good amount of time building up the characters to just abandon it in between.
Complete it please. I ask you this If only for my selfish reason to read the rest of the story. But I know I also speak for all those others who have read your story and desperately long to read the rest.. :)
piplilpop chapter 21 . 7/25/2016
I know it's been 3 years, but nevertheless, I won't give up hope in that a new chapter will be uploaded! :D I like Eragon's and Arya's interactions with the riders and look forward to seeing more of those along with the interaction between Eragon and Arya of course ;) I hope all is well for you and that you will have the opportunity to write again and post more chapters again!
ashaman1234 chapter 21 . 5/13/2016
I hope that you finish this at some point, it's a really great story.
melindadragon chapter 21 . 3/17/2016
One of the best eragon fanfics ever! Is it still being updated?
Eragon385 chapter 21 . 3/2/2016
I hope you finish the rest of this story, it is amazing! I will definitely be waiting for your return :)
noname24 chapter 21 . 10/15/2015
Nice work man!
I read al the way in one go to here, eagerly expecting the next chapter.
I am wondering however, could you perhaps give us some more insight to the enemy, where te come from, their organisation, their capabilities etc? that would be really nice
SX74 chapter 21 . 10/4/2015
Very deep, and convincing new characters... This is a very good story. I realize it is abandoned, but it has enormous potential.
Goatboy12345 chapter 21 . 9/23/2015
Do you ever plan on finishing this...
Turbinman chapter 21 . 8/26/2015
Hundreds of followers would love to see this story pursued. Please continue it if you have any time or energy to do so
le.pechi chapter 21 . 8/22/2015
beautiful story. I can see that you went through and thought about every character, every personality.
this is a really good story.
so, are you gonna continue this fic? it's been a few years...
please keep writing! :3
OriksGaming chapter 21 . 8/9/2015
I love this story and can't wait for you to continue it. It's probably the best sequel fanfiction that I've read. Thanks for writing.