Reviews for The Return of the Riders
Whatever chapter 21 . 8/19
I loved your story.. Though I wish to see it completed.
You have spent a good amount of time building up the characters to just abandon it in between.
Complete it please. I ask you this If only for my selfish reason to read the rest of the story. But I know I also speak for all those others who have read your story and desperately long to read the rest.. :)
piplilpop chapter 21 . 7/25
I know it's been 3 years, but nevertheless, I won't give up hope in that a new chapter will be uploaded! :D I like Eragon's and Arya's interactions with the riders and look forward to seeing more of those along with the interaction between Eragon and Arya of course ;) I hope all is well for you and that you will have the opportunity to write again and post more chapters again!
ashaman1234 chapter 21 . 5/13
I hope that you finish this at some point, it's a really great story.
melindadragon chapter 21 . 3/17
One of the best eragon fanfics ever! Is it still being updated?
Eragon385 chapter 21 . 3/2
I hope you finish the rest of this story, it is amazing! I will definitely be waiting for your return :)
noname24 chapter 21 . 10/15/2015
Nice work man!
I read al the way in one go to here, eagerly expecting the next chapter.
I am wondering however, could you perhaps give us some more insight to the enemy, where te come from, their organisation, their capabilities etc? that would be really nice
SX74 chapter 21 . 10/4/2015
Very deep, and convincing new characters... This is a very good story. I realize it is abandoned, but it has enormous potential.
BryceOwens chapter 21 . 9/23/2015
Do you ever plan on finishing this...
Turbinman chapter 21 . 8/26/2015
Hundreds of followers would love to see this story pursued. Please continue it if you have any time or energy to do so
le.pechi chapter 21 . 8/22/2015
beautiful story. I can see that you went through and thought about every character, every personality.
this is a really good story.
so, are you gonna continue this fic? it's been a few years...
please keep writing! :3
OriksGaming chapter 21 . 8/9/2015
I love this story and can't wait for you to continue it. It's probably the best sequel fanfiction that I've read. Thanks for writing.
All Hail The King chapter 21 . 7/25/2015
This story is great! Hope it continues, hope you are well!
Thunder chapter 21 . 7/14/2015
It has been quite a while, but I hope that you will eventually continue this series, providing closure for us readers.
IeniraShur'tugal chapter 21 . 6/17/2015
Thanks for the dramatic action! I hope you update!
Guest chapter 21 . 6/6/2015
i guess your boundaries end after chapter 21 then...