Reviews for The PezBerry Files
dee chapter 2 . 9/17/2012
This I liked .I'm a pezzy at heart so I don't care for Finn but it was nice to see him as decent instead of bashing him like so many do...so TY
Ghost420 chapter 10 . 8/12/2012
Love it you should do a bunch of one shots like this involving all the glee club girls with pairing of faberry brittana and pezberry friendship :P now that be awesome to read lol
Magemaster chapter 5 . 6/3/2012
Legion of Jewish Superheroes? I challenge you to actually write a story where this is true and either Santana or Quinn becomes an honorary member because she's dating Rachel.
unbearablyjules chapter 4 . 6/2/2012
Quinn is my fav character, but you've made Santana a VERY close second. Might have converted me by the end of these one/two-shots. The gold star - pure perfection.
unbearablyjules chapter 2 . 6/2/2012
"I'm sitting out in respectful protest of how bat shit insane this assignment is," Quinn said.

She shrugged. "Probably someone with a lot of patience. No offence."

"Now you can't. Here are your hints. One: think school colors. Two…." He paused and thought for a minute. "Under the control of a tyrant. Three: Possibly related to Lucifer."

*** Three of the BEST lines I've read today! You are truly gifted and have your finger on the pulse of the characters and their personalities.
pezberry chapter 5 . 6/2/2012
'Legion of Jewish Superheroes meetings?' lmao i love Santana
ataleoffiction chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Chapter 1 deserves a review, because I simply love Rachel's essay so much.
kiarcheo chapter 10 . 4/11/2012
Thank you! XD

I could see Santana doing that kind of job

Clowns LOL
LostInNaya'sEyes chapter 10 . 4/10/2012
Naww, that was sweet and theyre adorable... nways, luved and keep up the good work :)!
djsmith10186 chapter 9 . 4/7/2012
Omg this last chapter is fucking priceless. I so wish to see that actually happen on glee. Rachel and the other's would be freaking hilarious like that. Reminds me of that episode of One tree hill when Brooke and Haley got high.
LostInNaya'sEyes chapter 9 . 4/3/2012
Lol.. i'm a penguin.. i couldnt stop laughing.. really luv seeing high rachel, and how she was talking like santana... she should really start talking more like her, its adorable... nways, cant wait for the next, luved and keep up the good work :)!
LostInNaya'sEyes chapter 8 . 4/1/2012
Eeee... I luved this, it's probably my fave so far... They are so adorable and luved the pezberry/quitt/kurtcedes friendship, hope you do more of that.. Omg, throughout the whole thing I was smiling like a dickhead, even right now, I'm just glad nobody was around for when I was reading it... Nways, can't wait for more, luved and awesome work :)!
KC chapter 8 . 4/1/2012
Aww that as sweet and funny. I like the little backtories you come up for each of purrpickle's fantastic pieces. Creatively, you have a slightly different style and voice, but it's still great, humorous writing that complements her work really well. I hope there's a lot more to come (and with over 300 pieces, I would expect so!)
kiarcheo chapter 8 . 4/1/2012
Pezberry eloping with their friends help...amazing XD
IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 8 . 4/1/2012
I LOVE this song, this fic, and this chapter!