Reviews for Naruto's Wrath
Eltyr chapter 4 . 4/8
Now that... that I was not expecting. WOW.

I mean, with Sakura getting so down on herself I could tell you were probably gonna give her a mantra affinity. I wasn't expecting THAT one. So Sakura is Sergei's reincarnation? Huh. Too bad we didn't get to see her in action with it, but i think you wrote a good believeable fight between her and Yoroi.
Now i just hope that she doesn't start acting like Sergei *shudders*

So Ino got the Lust mantra? Fits I guess, i could see that going to either her or Sakura. I wonder if Ino will be able to maximize the effects of her mantra by combining it with her clan's jutsu?

I'm gonna make a guess now that Shikamaru will inherit the Sloth mantra _ It's the only thing that fits.

Now I wonder why using mantra makes everyone pass out afterwards? Maybe because they're still young, or because they're only just starting to turn into demigods? Both?
Eltyr chapter 3 . 4/7
Ghoma?!
...shhhhhhhhit.
But I guess, with all of the Shinobi World Wars, that the harm done to the environment might be enough to rouse Vlitra. I do not like the idea of Kabuto giving Ghoma goop to Orochimaru to mess around with. not in the slightest.
Eltyr chapter 2 . 4/7
Well I knew what was coming from the title. At first I thought Sauske would be better suited for Deus' pride mantra. But you raised some good points: Sauske's been through a great tragedy and has ample cause for sorrow. A perfect candidate for the mantra of melancholy. Plus, if he's Naruto's rival, he should obviously be the reincarnation of Asura's rival as well.

I must say, you're good at writing fight scenes; Sauske's skillful take down of the Sound three was well-written and the choreography well described. Plus, the fact that the curse seal was burned off by the mantra is an excellent game changer. I wonder if Sauske's personality will grow calmer like Tasha's now? I look forward to the next chapter!
Eltyr chapter 1 . 4/7
A friend of mine wouldn't stop bugging me about this fic, so I came to check it out. Interesting start so far. I guess that the effects of Danzo's mantra experiments must have slipped a generation, since it's implied that he experimented on Kushina's generation yet Naruto is the one turning into Asura's reincarnation (gotta love cannon irony, btw).

I wonder how in the world Chakravartin is back? And what could he want this time around?
Skittari31415926 chapter 5 . 4/7
You have a knack for surprising me with these choices in who gets what mantra; i fully expected that violence would go to someone like Choji or Lee. But once again, you put a unique spin on things that made it all work! The idea to have Akamaru fuse with Kiba in his mantra state is especially inspired! I know it's a long shot, but i hope that, like Asura, this fic can be resurrected!
Skittari31415926 chapter 4 . 4/7
Intriguing, i was expecting those mantra affinities to be flip-flopped, but I have to say, the way you write this made it work. Perhaps Sakura could use her new abilities to become a Genjutsu specialist? I hope Ino doesn't inherit Olga's less desirable personality traits, and the same for Sakura.
Skittari31415926 chapter 3 . 4/7
Gohma?! Oh dear, could that mean Vlitra is resurrecting? Or could they actually be the failed results of Danzo's earlier mantra experiments?
Skittari31415926 chapter 2 . 4/7
It gets even better! That settles it: I must inform my friends of this hidden treasure of the Omnissiah, dead fic or no! Anticipate additional reviews from my friends soon!

I had a knee-jerk reaction to Sauske being Yasha's reincarnation, but when I think about it, it makes a kind of sense. And I like that now you are writing him a bit more collected than his cannon personality. I wonder who else among the rookie 9 will manifest mantra?
Skittari31415926 chapter 1 . 4/7
Oh my, a good Asura X Naruto crossover! With an interesting premise! I must evaluate this further and see if it is worth additional..
*Sees that the fic is dead*
...oh dear. Even so, let's see if this was any good..!
XxHawktalonxX chapter 5 . 12/22/2020
I find gold like this yet it's dead. Such a shame.
Just an Anime Fan chapter 5 . 9/28/2020
Ok, i can see where this is going. ANYONE that knows SOMETHING about Asura's Wrath know that the 8 generals are back in naruto characters. At least their power. But what Chakravartin wants from this?

Is Chakravartin being controlled by Danzou?
Because if that's the case, then everyone is pretty fucked.
wtf chapter 3 . 2/15/2019
man fuck everyone haveing this power
Kingkong101 chapter 5 . 12/1/2018
This story is shit
1Alex mercer chapter 5 . 2/20/2018
Please update
Wicked.A chapter 5 . 2/10/2018
for the eva x asura xover use the storyline where shinji is traped inside eva01 for 14 years just with a twist: he died instead had to spend how many years you like in Naraka and then comes back when 14years have passed for everyone else with his mantra beeing resignation (wich would make fighting with it very hard since you would no longer be resigned if you fought back ,wich is how he wont be to op )