Reviews for Naruto's Wrath
Wicked.A chapter 5 . 2/10/2018
the story is not bad ,but giving out power and persona changes to every chara seems kinda a bit much
by the way can naruto use 9tails chakra with mantra?
HadoFoxGodAsashi chapter 1 . 7/15/2017
Go to hell Kishimoto lover.
Dante Fernandez chapter 5 . 6/30/2017
From what I've seen from Sergei he is basically a glass cannon. He can basically decimate armies with ease yet he's not able to take hits from another Demigod. Also he can apparently reap the souls of others without the need of machines just like the Gohma & Rinnegan users. Apparently his powers a connection to the moon itself so there's that.
Emperor-Aurora chapter 1 . 7/7/2016
Fuck off Kishimoto lover.
Arsao Tome chapter 3 . 6/20/2016
For the Eva/Asura's Wrath cross, I see Shinji getting the power. I'm sick and tired of him being a little wuss.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/7/2016
Hmm.. Can't say I like it nor can I hate it? So I guess I'll take my leave things are too awkward to like for my tastes. Cya and hope you actually put consideration in for your readers sometime.
chris chapter 5 . 2/21/2016
so when is the next chapter coming out
NightmareKnight1 chapter 3 . 2/2/2016
I'd love to try my hand at something of an Asura's Wrath story. My idea more centered around an OC of an Asura. Not Asura himself. If I ever get over my near constant Writer's Block, I'll give it a shot.
Fire-Dragon-Blade chapter 5 . 11/25/2015
Please continue to make more chapters on this fanfiction because it is a great story that I like reading.
ARSLOTHES chapter 5 . 10/16/2015
Hope you decide to update this again
chris kidder chapter 5 . 8/21/2015
keep on writing
HyenaMan chapter 3 . 7/31/2015
Here's a suggestion for a twist, AugusGaara, unless you're doing Konoha only, but it's a suggestion so do your own thing, it's awesome
HyenaMan chapter 4 . 6/4/2015
here a list so on what I got is which is which
Asura:Naruto
Yasha:Sasuke
Sergei:Sakura
Olga:Ino
Wyzen:Kiba
Kalrow:Shikamaru

As for what's left, Choji would be great for Augus cause Choji can be greedy when it comes to food, and Neji is fitting for Deus. Though that's my opinion, anyway awesome work.
HyenaMan chapter 5 . 6/4/2015
I love it! Please continue, I need to find out what happens.
Yimo chapter 5 . 12/14/2014
A shame this hasn't updated in two years.
One of the better fics I've found on here.
If only I knew more about Naruto so that I could help you continue it/adopt it.
Unless the story isn't dead, in which case, WHAT IS TAKING YOU SO LONG TO UPDATE MAN!
135 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »