Reviews for Naruto's Wrath
Unknown chapter 3 . 11/27/2014
Someone please do the Angels vs Wrath Challenge. I wanna see Asura kicking some Angel ass, and probably fighting against EVA Unit 001. Seeing this fight, I'm thinking weak-ass Shinji would piss his pants and run away while Asura will shrugg that off his list and deals with a certain bastard of a father. Seriously, I wanna see Gendo be dealt with all the suffering he caused and being a big F*#$ IN B/%*H to his own son. But knowing Asura, I think the first thing he'll do after he kill some Angels, he'll have a very loooooooooooonnnnnggg time with Shinji's father.
omnimon12 chapter 4 . 8/6/2014
It's a little late for this, I know, but Olga did show that she had ice powers once in the game. She froze Mithra after Deus threw Asura down to Gaea.
randomer77 chapter 5 . 8/5/2014
nice love the fanfic, hope for more.
though honestly I was expecting choji to gain the mantra of violence cuz hes fat, and kiba the mantra of greed (aka August's mantra)
Neo-Devil chapter 5 . 7/7/2014
so whats hinata gonna be? seeing how things are going, and I hope I'm right, that this is gonna be NaruHina, if not, I'll be disappointed have restrained anger. I have a lot already stored up as it is, waiting for an opportunity to release.

Hinata is gonna get power, but is probably gonna lose due to it not being enough, and Naruto is gonna be extremely pissed.
Tf2sniper326 chapter 5 . 4/8/2014
MAN OH MAN I FREAKING LOVE THIS STORY. PLEASE CONTINUE!
Duncan0Idaho chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
are you fucking kidding me CHAKRAVATIN the fucking bastard survived being obliverated by Ashura? Favedfollow
chm01 chapter 5 . 11/16/2013
please update this
LeviathanTamer chapter 5 . 10/28/2013
My good sir, your story was so awesome and amazing that it has possibly temporarily brought me out of my Review Slump. I'm going to give a guess on who else is going to become one along with who the mantra previously belonged to.

Naruto: Asura
Sasuke: Yasha
Sakura: Sergei
Ino: Olga
Kiba: Wyzen
Shikamaru: Kalrow
Neji: Deus or Augus
Hinata: ... I highly doubt that she'd get Augus but Deus is a slight possibility. Bring out her more active side.

Anyway all that aside your story is fantastic, I'm loving your idea challenges, I'm pretty sure that you're fantastic. Your writing is practically top notch. I'm SO going to check out any other stories you have. Finally, you may now...

CONSIDER THIS STORY FOLLOWED AND FAVORITED! (a real rarity as I barely Favorite stories)
shadowgreen8 chapter 5 . 10/25/2013
Love the story so far, hope you continue it
Fools-Platinum chapter 5 . 8/27/2013
Please update soon:) I wonder if Hinata will get a visit from the Spider. Anyways, I'm interested in doing the Soul eater and Asura's Wrath crossover
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
uhhhh...asshole make more NOW!
superprime chapter 5 . 7/19/2013
more! more! more! i wont more!
Jarl of the North chapter 5 . 6/15/2013
I love this story... Please tell me you're going to continue... It's too epic to abandon.
The Nurgling chapter 5 . 6/13/2013
Please continue this wonderful story, I demand to see at least all Eight Guardian Generals at the very minimum otherwise you'd just be the worst kind of tease.
Xdeath-godX chapter 5 . 5/29/2013
Dude I am loving the direction. I have only one issue with this beastly story nd tht is: is naruto gonna become irritable like ashram was permanently? Is naruto gonna treasure hinata, like protect her? Is naruto gonna get strong the angrier he gets? R his friends gonna betray him like what happened to asura? R they gonna hold Hinata hostage? Will naruto be granted vajra asura? Will he succumb to his rage in a chapter... Can it be when he fights neji due to him beating hinata to the brink of death? Keep me updated I'm waiting for this story to update!
135 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »