Reviews for Naruto's Wrath
mastergamer14 chapter 5 . 7/23/2012
Awesome story here. So five people have mantra (Naruto-Wrath, Sasuke-Sorrow, Sakura-Vanity, Ino-Lust, Kiba-Violence), Shikamaru is going to get Sloth and I think it's pretty obvious that Pride is going to Neji, so the real question is who's getting Greed. Also, just because there are eight mantra types doesn't mean that only eight people will get them, have some people share the same mantra type (Example: Hinata-Sorrow, Shino-Sloth, Choji-Violence, Lee-Pride, Tenten-Wrath [she can be an angry person sometimes])
Dragonskyt chapter 5 . 7/19/2012
Awesome story, curious to were this is going.
Arctic Berzerker34 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Awesome story but only question is will the genin who have the mantra dress like the generals adn act more like them like sakura and sasuke adn why kiba of all people but still awesome please review soon.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/3/2012
Nice to see a fellow Asura's Wrath player that game was freakin awesome. I hope Naruto gains the six armed form later on. I wonder who will get the greed and pride mantras. Also it would be awesome if Hinata becomes a mantra priestess like Mithra. Hope you update soon.
An Aspiring writing nerd chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
EPIC
Dragonmaster1296 chapter 5 . 6/22/2012
this is a badass story man whats taking so long for the next chapter man cause this story is great
code R.R chapter 5 . 6/8/2012
this. story. is. epic

Their are no other words to describe it
Sworn Through the Sword chapter 4 . 6/2/2012
okay im asking now who you givin augus' power to? i hope gaara or neji
Sworn Through the Sword chapter 3 . 6/2/2012
they keep passing out where's augus when u need him?
The Infamous Man chapter 5 . 5/25/2012
Well shit, that was awesome! So Shikamaru's next huh? I wonder how that will go. Keep it up and update soon!
BadOrk11 chapter 5 . 5/23/2012
As the Soldier from Tf2 would say: I LOVE IT!

Keep up the good work man, I want to see more and more of this!
AttentionGrabber chapter 5 . 5/21/2012
just read, love the story

hope you can update soon
Sharkteeth chapter 5 . 5/21/2012
This is an awesome fic, and your riggt. There aren't enough Asura's wrath fics out there. If i may be so bold to suggest that Sakura's style revolve around a dance of some kind. For someone whos power is vanity they would probably try and make their fighting style as beutiful as possible.
Tankred chapter 5 . 5/20/2012
I'm just kinda waiting for Naruto to go Vajra on someone and grow four more arms.
MagusNoctus chapter 5 . 5/20/2012
*a guy in a robe covered with runes and multicolored hair with indescribable eyes and glasses is... prancing around Singing hallelujah and partying* THERE ARE GOOD GODS/GODDESSES! Now disney Needs to make good cartoons, there needs to be sequels to megaman legends 2 and several other games,oh and*pulls out a gift*this is for you. It contains various crystallized energies as well as codes to hack into the giga-system Your multiverses master PC. Have Fun!
136 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »