Reviews for Naruto's Wrath
the sonic devil chapter 5 . 5/19/2012
Dude, not only is this story awesome, this needs fan-art made from it

This. Needs. Fan-Art. NOW!
Ultimate-Zelda-fan chapter 5 . 5/18/2012
Hallelujah! There is a God! Now if only Disney would give up their claim on Naruto Shippuden, then everything will be right in the world again!
D3ath Mess3nger chapter 5 . 5/18/2012
Okay, I got Wyzen wrong, but it seems like I got Kalrow right, by the looks of it!

Now I can't guess who will become Deus, but I got a feeling Augus will either be Tenten or Lee. The excitement is killing me!
KenZe chapter 5 . 5/17/2012
So digging to this, Baron!
Da-Awesom-One chapter 5 . 5/17/2012
Kiba with Wyzen, huh? Pretty badass fight, but can't wait for more. I honestly did not know Toonami was back.

P.S. Did Asura wake up in that sewer sequence?
Shin'en of the Chaotic Destiny chapter 5 . 5/17/2012
Hahaha, now that was an awesome chapter. I just know the next one will be as well, all in all a brilliant job.

Sincerely,

Shin'en
kyrogue23 chapter 5 . 5/17/2012
I can't wait to see how shikamaru will win with sloth and who will have pride?
Rialga chapter 5 . 5/17/2012
Awesome! Was kinda expecting Naruto to go into a Vajra mode of sorts, but still this fight was really good! And the preview at the end definitely has me wondering what kind of mantra Shikamaru will get! It'd be crazy if he got Augus's because it would totally balance out the slacker part of his personality!

Looking forward to the next chapter!

P.S. For Sakura's new fighting style as the wielder of Sergei's mantra, you might want to go for a fast and graceful fighting style, like something based off ballerina or some kind of dance form. And given that Sergei did cut those Gohma in half in the interlude, perhaps you might want to make the attacks be cutting ones.
The Swordslinger chapter 5 . 5/17/2012
*Whistle* Not bad! Wish the actual series was like this, keep up the good work!
Dragozilla chapter 4 . 5/17/2012
Great so far. So I take it Naruto has Asrura's role in this in this fic? So what role do Sasuke and Sakura have?
D3ath Mess3nger chapter 4 . 5/17/2012
Okay, I'll go on a limb here and bet: Shikamaru is going to be Kalrow and Choji is going to be Wyzen, right?

I just can't guess who will become Deus. Considering his nunchakus, I bet either Tenten or Lee, for now. Or would it be Sarutobi?

Either way, keep going! This is exciting!
the sonic devil chapter 4 . 5/14/2012
Dude, I can see naruto entering his six armed vajra form when he's battling Shukaku

I can just SEE it!
Ultimate-Zelda-fan chapter 4 . 5/10/2012
This story is definitely getting interesting.
The Infamous Man chapter 4 . 5/9/2012
Oh man, that damn spider just LOVES to manipulate people! I bet the next chapter will be epic If the title is anything to go by. And I also agree. Part four was fucking EPIC! Keep it up and update soon!
Dark Wanderer18 chapter 4 . 5/9/2012
Your not going to renact the plot of Asura's Wrath with Naruto Characters are you. That would be a bit boring.
136 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »