Reviews for The Past The Present and The Future
Nic chapter 16 . 2/1
what a lovely story, absolutely love it!
Shame it has not been continued...but maybe it will, one day.
Brilliant!
Guest chapter 16 . 5/20/2014
Great do
Supabec chapter 16 . 10/11/2013
awesome :)
tiefseelaterne chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
I was obsessed with this story! So great! Keep on writing! :)
kylar.is.mine chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
This is great! Wow i really needed a good ending for the tribe in which amber and bray got together and thankyou so much for writing one. It was perfect!
Mostly chapter 16 . 8/21/2012
I know this story is done and probably old news for you but I've just had time to sit down and catch up on reviewing. I loved this story. You've made me really like Bray, which is so alien to me, I usually went for Lex (great job with him, too!) or even Luke. The weird thing is, I don't think you changed him much from his canon characterization. It's just that for once, we got a proper look into his head. He's always seemed walled off to me, so well done there!

Amber I've always liked, so there's no big revelation there. I was still really glad to read a story where she isn't secretly evil or horrible.

The real thing that made me just want to squee, and will make me re-read this like crazy, is that you played the love triangle out so perfectly. It's just how I thought Bray/Amber/Jay would go in a series 6 scenario, and you did it with a lot of care to keep everyone easy to relate to and interesting.

And yes, the Ebony stuff had me on the edge of my seat too.

Thanks for posting this!
Guest chapter 16 . 8/6/2012
WOW! literally when i finished reading this, i let out the biggest sigh! AMAZING! I LOVE YOUR STYLE OF WRITING! and the way you reunited Bray and Amber in this chapter is just amazing! If you ever decide to publish a book, I would definetley buy it! INCREDIBLE!
madgirl22 chapter 16 . 8/5/2012
Yay! The ending did not disappoint me and I loved how consistently you seem to have written the main characters throughout the fic. Well done!
monchichi chapter 16 . 8/5/2012
Great great great! Honestly, I just love this whole story and your writing style and of course, most of all, ... the end! Of course, as I said before, I can't deny that on the one hand, it is cheesy and the romance often overstated - but in some stories, you simply don't care about that and so, on the other hand, it isn't overstated at all... The best example for that is your story! :D

I hope there'll be more of you to read... I'm sad it's over now, but it was fun to read! Thanks for writing! :)
jelly snakes chapter 15 . 8/3/2012
Love this fanfic! im looking forward to the epilogue, and i hope its a happy ending, preferably with Amber and Bray together because im a sucker for that sort of thing :D
Great Job
katy1986 chapter 15 . 8/2/2012
Yay Jay has stopped being a douche...
Loved the update x
jelly snakes chapter 15 . 7/30/2012
awesome job, i hope there's more!
Guest chapter 15 . 7/28/2012
Great chapter! love whats happening and I really cant wait until the next chapter, I really love your style of writing! Keep up the amazing work!
madgirl22 chapter 15 . 7/28/2012
Another great chapter. I was slightly worried that you might not make the Jamber break up true to their characters but you've done it perfectly. Can't wait for the end!
Archangel chapter 14 . 7/26/2012