Reviews for Affazolat
Solo16 chapter 4 . 1/22
More PLease!
budchick chapter 4 . 1/11
As much as I adored Dany's and Khal's eventual love story, the thought of Viserys getting f*ked like a dog by this big hulking horse lord is strangely vindicating. That's right, apologize to your sister. Hey, at least he's still alive, isn't he?
Halke chapter 4 . 12/25/2014
Will there be a next chapter? Omg i love this so much, please, you can't do this to me T.T
BloodyGrim chapter 4 . 8/10/2014
Update please.
Rob chapter 4 . 8/10/2014
Oooh come on, give us another chapter! I even saved this one on my laptop so I wouldn't forget to check in here for updates and now its been 1,5years! :(

Pleeeeease! :(
Lilith chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Please, you can't stop here, or I will die! I live this pairing sooo much! And what happened to Dany? Please, I need to know! :(
BenjyLovesCloud chapter 4 . 7/1/2014
What happened to poor Dany? Tell me the angel is safe.
Cullen Territory 2.9 chapter 4 . 6/27/2014
Are you going to continue this story? It is really good, and I would like to read more.
xoBrandyxo123 chapter 4 . 5/22/2014
You cannot leave me like this. I find viserys hilarious, and totally in character, its a shame that he has practically no fandom love. You have got to update, i''m desperate for more!
faith bonksie chapter 4 . 5/18/2014
Oh wow
I love this fic! Totally different from any other that I have read before.
Please continue soon I cant wait to read some more!
Sumi Anzu chapter 4 . 4/29/2014
Fav part for it BAMB and sexyiness

no. I'm not your bitch, horselord. I'm nobody's bitch. I'm Viserys of the House Targaryen, rightful king of Westeros," very slowly, almost agonizingly, Viserys began rolling his hips, creating friction between Viserys' clothed groin and Drogo's exposed, hardened member.
"you do not force me tp
Kneel".

Btw, your last update was in jan 2013, but we still here waiting for that chapter 5 since u left it as cliffhanger with dany screaming and visery leaving drogo's presence to see what hapen to his sister.
Sumi Anzu chapter 3 . 4/29/2014
Have I not suffered enough? Viserys wondered as Jorah and Daenerys helped him from his silver mare. Have I not been ridiculed enough? I've lost everything, and gained almost nothing in return.

The rough sex, weathering, blisters, soreness, pain, and only get few hours of sleep toll drogo came in tent to have his way with his body.

Luv Angst!visery and still sworn to torture nd kill drogo after he sat on the iron throne.

Now, it is getting interesting, viserys going to dominant and seduce drogo. It is differ from dany seduction since Viserys got a cock and i wanna know if he can get drogo to bottom for him. Lol
Sumi Anzu chapter 2 . 4/29/2014
It is nice to see the event though Viserys POV. Luv his sassy and snarky self.
Sumi Anzu chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
I also wobder about what if drogo want viserys instead of dany. Lol

Danyxdrogo is great with dany being all inoconent and mellow then to powerful woman dominating drogo in bed.

I want see drogoxvisery, who will dominant who, the spoiled, conceited snarky dragon prince or strong powerful horse cock king.

Hope you got the ending to fanfic, if not plzzxzz update soon. This plot is promising and i like it!
AntiSocialBookWorm chapter 4 . 4/17/2014
Are you planning on updating this soon?! I need to know if Vis eventually falls for Drogo, what happens to the Iron throne, who Drogo has his heirs with, how she gets along with Vis, and why Dany was screaming!

As you can see I'm a little obsessed with your story (it happens all the time with me really) and I need you to update to keep me sane!