Reviews for Affazolat
Aira Slytherin chapter 4 . 8/2
it would be great to get an update - the pairing has captured me so much (and so has the plot), that I can't help but hope that this fic is continued.
Tshepi chapter 4 . 5/16
So... Are you gonna finish this coz I'm dying of anxiety. Pretty please.
Jejeje chapter 4 . 4/1
Awesome plotline. You did an awesome job casting Viserys in Daenerys place. Captured him perfectly. I hope you're still updating.
prozi.ozigizaga chapter 4 . 2/10
beautifully written. pls update soon
Rekiah chapter 4 . 6/23/2015
Can u please update this? Good story so far :)
Cybele chapter 4 . 5/30/2015
I discovered the fandom Viserys Drogo thanks to a draw and I was courious to see if fanfiction of them existed. And I found yours. It is pretty good and your story is pretty well done. Viserys's temper is well respected and his reaction is really well describe and real. I was curious to see how he could possibly accept the deal and you wrote it well. It is really a good story and I hope you will upload soon the next of this story.
Cordially,
Cybèle
PS : sorry if i make English mistake. It is not my mother tongue.
pixy dust chapter 4 . 5/18/2015
I was hoping you would update this story
Solo16 chapter 4 . 1/22/2015
More PLease!
budchick chapter 4 . 1/11/2015
As much as I adored Dany's and Khal's eventual love story, the thought of Viserys getting f*ked like a dog by this big hulking horse lord is strangely vindicating. That's right, apologize to your sister. Hey, at least he's still alive, isn't he?
Halke chapter 4 . 12/25/2014
Will there be a next chapter? Omg i love this so much, please, you can't do this to me T.T
BloodyGrim chapter 4 . 8/10/2014
Update please.
Rob chapter 4 . 8/10/2014
Oooh come on, give us another chapter! I even saved this one on my laptop so I wouldn't forget to check in here for updates and now its been 1,5years! :(

Pleeeeease! :(
Lilith chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Please, you can't stop here, or I will die! I live this pairing sooo much! And what happened to Dany? Please, I need to know! :(
BenjyLovesCloud chapter 4 . 7/1/2014
What happened to poor Dany? Tell me the angel is safe.
Cullen Territory 2.9 chapter 4 . 6/27/2014
Are you going to continue this story? It is really good, and I would like to read more.