Reviews for You're never alone
Commisar Admiral Kordoshky chapter 15 . 9/20/2014
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Sorry, it was too tempting... But yeah, this is the second time I read your story. Some minor things but it's good!
Kilataia chapter 20 . 2/12/2014
Love the story! Please update!
Raina King chapter 20 . 9/4/2013
Please make a sequel.
Orion Heartling chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Not a bad opening! It definitely caught my attention...Now I am curious. I have always felt bad for Seymour-was he truly an evil person or was he simply ostacarized for his beliefs? Hm? Alerting and adding to my favorites!
Keep up the great work!
LadyOfSlytherin101 chapter 20 . 7/15/2013
Yore back! Yay! You actually inspired me to write my own Seymour Guado story and I was wondering if you would read it and tell me what you think
MsWolfGirl chapter 20 . 7/12/2013
Glad to hear that you're getting back into writing! :) Definitely a sequel!
Cereza101 chapter 20 . 7/12/2013
you have no idea how long ive been waiting to read more from you!
XXDDDD
x3ylime chapter 19 . 1/20/2013
Such a good story!
I'm glad Zoey realized Seymour wanted her all along.
Update soon!
Onitsu Blackfeather chapter 19 . 9/27/2012
I half expected Zoey to tease Alice back saying that it was her and Aurons turn to go out and have their own tryst lol. That'd have made her shut it with the teasing and probably would have made Auron blush lol.
I'm not a big Seymour fan but this had turned out to be really cute. I hope you update soon.
Cereza101 chapter 19 . 8/14/2012
Awwww. This was romantic. I almost cried!
;*)
Tiryn chapter 19 . 7/22/2012
I was about to cry, and then I did, but not for the same reason, and then I smiled DX What the hell did you do to me, woman?
Still love it though . TT
Element bird chapter 19 . 7/19/2012
And that song fitted good in scene and in Seymour and Zoey 3 :) Good luck :D
Element bird chapter 19 . 7/19/2012
Awwwwwww...you put good song for they kissing scene. Aww...SeymourxZoey :) Thank you, when you writed another chapters. And hope you put that AuronxAlice too! Continue this, please and good luck! :) :D
Shadow knight1121 chapter 19 . 7/18/2012
Great job poor zoey what kind of monsters would think of their own child like that. You don't want kids here's s thought USE PROTECTION!
Naw I'm sorry peersonal feelings getting in the way anyways. I really liked this chapter you really feel her pain that's good writing I hope you update soon.
Springflowerangel chapter 19 . 7/18/2012
yay! they kissed! xD lol Zoey threw a rock at Alice's head xD lol thats really funny specaily when Auron said "Go to sleep" Alice calling a jerk was funny. can't wait for next chapter :D