Reviews for Taking Risks
virls1o1 chapter 14 . 4/12
Love it
viralsisamazing chapter 14 . 11/8/2013
SO CUTE! I read the one-shot before this one so when I read the part where Ben said that she should take Self Defense, I was just like, "OHHHHHH..." Yeah. I don't do things in order most of the time...

TEAM MUSCLY BEN ABBS FOREVER!
Wolf and MR Lover chapter 4 . 3/13/2013
What I noticed is that since Ben is the 'love interest' he should be comforting Tory about her mom.
QueenofGallifrey123 chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
snap first, then snup
Alois-Bipolar-Blonde chapter 14 . 1/5/2013
Awesome ;3 love it
Guest chapter 10 . 12/28/2012
yay! blake is evil- just what i wanted!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/28/2012
Grrrrr. i dont like blake. but writing is amazing!
the it chapter 14 . 11/17/2012
You did a great job of writing this story 10 / 10! !
GodGirl4EvaOnFire chapter 14 . 9/15/2012
That was such a perfect story!
Wolf and MR Lover chapter 14 . 9/8/2012
Hi. That waz really really good. i give it 2 thumbs up. I would give u more but alas I only have 2. That waz like opera lovers to Shakespeare. Or the other way around but I wanted 2 say I really really love it. I also wanted 2 thank u 4 finishing it.
P.S. I think it should be the end of Code 4 like a extra or something. Well happy writing.

Fly on.
Jazzy chapter 14 . 7/26/2012
That was amazing! I loved it! Too bad it had to end :/ but other then that, it was good. Maybe you can write a new story for the Virals, and and in that Tory and Ben fluff haha Keep up the hard work!
Esmerelda Diana Parker chapter 14 . 7/24/2012
LOVE IT! Oh I want to see Tory take self defense and give Jason a bloody nose, not to mention when the two are sparring. Oh! will Ben be the one teaching her?
Jazzy chapter 13 . 7/23/2012
Keep it up!
The One You Never Suspected chapter 14 . 7/23/2012
An amazing ending to an amazing book! I really liked how you ended it! It was well, amazing! I like how you brought Blake back and his dad! That was cool! Can't wait for the one-shot! It will be awesome!

Ky
Fee-Sha16 chapter 13 . 7/20/2012
Great job so far! Update soon!(: