Reviews for What You Sow
123serendipitee chapter 1 . 1/14/2015
This. Was. Perfect. PEEEERFEEEEECT!

BLAURGH, I CAN'T EVEN...AUUUUUUUUUG!

Good gracious, I love Gold so much, and you have his voice down perfect. CAN I USE THE WORD PERFECT AGAIN?!

This is too much. I plotz. I die.
Electryone chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
I loved this so much! It was fun to see him acting as her lawyer (haven't seen another story with that). I'm glad that he tried to give her space in the end and didn't take advantage of her, yet they ended up together anyway.
Romanian Bookworm chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
I love his silent comments. Especially when he learns of where Belle was the entire time lol
Not Here Not There Not Me chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
This was so well-crafted and thought out. The length was beautiful, and it all just made complete SENSE. It was logical with a touch of ethereality, to the point, and had an arc that kept me glued to my computer screen. You portrayed /Rumpelstiltskin perfectly, and I just about lost it one the "oh, twelve steps ahead..." line.

This is fantastically written, and I enjoyed every minute of reading it! Thank you for posting. :)

-Lullaby-
mafer torres chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
awesomeee!i just love it. i... well i hope you will continued it, but at the same time... oh fuck it i love your fic, the best one i had ever read. thank you very much for it!
Marquesa de Santos chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
THEY KISSED. YES. Your stories are always so lovely and so filled with symbolism.
grossasstoenails chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
That. Was amazing. Nice story!
anche chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Oh my god I love this story! I have been read though all of your stories and really you are now one of my favorite writers and I sincerely mean that. But this story was utter perfection. Really. There are so many bell in Storybrooke stories and most something just feels too off... she gets better to fast.. they fall in love to fast... something off... but not this... it was perfect. All the details worked, all the elements, the dagger, the cup, everything worked. Really really I am gushing sorry.
Maggie Moony chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
I loved it! Especially the part where Rumpelstiltskin and Belle don't realize that the other remembered the Fairy Tale world.
Fairy Armadillo chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
This was pretty good, I liked it. I liked that you stayed in Gold's viewpoint most of the time; it gives the story more tension that we don't know for certain that Belle remembers everything. One nitpick: it's 'dessert'. Desert is what you have in the Sahara. An enjoyable story. Thanks!
Hebi R chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Absolutely fantastic story! There were a couple of homonym issues, however: fowl instead of foul and desert instead of dessert.
PieredaesMuse again chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Wow. Just realized which knife Belle was referring to, and can't explain why I was thinking of hearts except for having just watched "Red-Handed". Oh, and I like the idea of a semi-sentient curse!
Pieredae's Muse chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
I really love this story-the particular style of narrative you use is one of my favorites. Gold carving out his heart was an interesting twist but makes for a lovely ending. I hope we'll get to read more from you!
LovelyLace chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Man this was a good little...well, long one-shot. It was so unexpected at the ending there. And it was so good. Please write more.
I-Heart-Monkey chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
This was amazing. So good. Please write more. I loved it!