Reviews for His Thirteenth Summer
Sol Levine chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
Awww, so beautiful... I liked so much :D

Bye bye.
koutabagirl chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
i needed this D: thank you very much it was a delight to read :)
StarSparklez chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
I have neglected to review this before and I regret it-thank you for such a detailed, loyal piece. It was a delight.
TheWriter222 chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
I was crying. Both while reading that scene in manga (Futaba saying she hated guys with him there and her waiting fro him) and while reading this here. You did a great job handling the situation and characters. i fyou ever decide to do another chapter or something, it would be awesome if you could write when Kou meets her again (that is if you haven't already)
GREAT JOB
riringo chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
wooow..it's realy a good POV from Kou..amazing!
purplepam chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Wow! i loved it! i really like the way you write Kou! SO in charcter! Great job!
bowlfullofcherries chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Wonderful story. Bittersweet.
Sousouchan chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Reading a fic from the main male character's POV from a shojo manga can be really refreshing and interesting. Thanks for picturing Tanaka-kun this well
I.Eat.Bishie's chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
This is very well done. The end broke my heart just a little. It's like the progression from innocent Kou to the Kou of the present. I think it was very well written as well.
Camille chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
So good! Love your story,.. Good job! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
great read thank you! you captured the essence of the first chapter :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Wow that was amazing! Once i started reading i couldnt stop.
sunny chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
perfect. 3

wouldn't have been surprised if this was the exact story from his pov, words and all.
EleganceUnbounded chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
First of all, I just want to say that this was such a refreshing read; you captured Kou's personality so well.

I felt like I was reading the chapters of the manga in novel form. I hope you write more fics like this, as I would gladly read them!
Ican'tbeMewithoutYou chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
That was beautiful, it almost made me tear up i wish they would give us this point of view kou was so cute!