Reviews for Cuddle Monster
LilliRegina chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
cuddling someone is more intimate than having sex
Emma never experienced the comfort of it in her fosterhome past, so when Regina wants to cuddle with her it's the most hard thing to do
to give in of the feeling being wanted and being loved
rather push away than been pushed away
cause it hurts to damn much
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
That was a really sweet story. Thank you.
quarian chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
I love that Regina is a total cuddle monster after being with Emma. This totally warrants a more detailed wrote up. Would look to see the dialogue on that.. Regina saying nice things to Emma in the aftermath about her looks.. her investigative skills...and how she fucks...and Emma being all awkward and uncomfortable and hopefully with practice and some patience (scheming?!) Regina could slowly get her to accept the cuddling and appreciation. Consider this a plea/ prompt!
Lanaholic chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Hehe, sweet little one. Yeah, the cuddle monster...
Ravenhold Ivy chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Wow that was kinda dark. Still funny though. Notorious Cuddle Monster... Hehehe.
Anon chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Aww, this was really nice!
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Great story. Cuddly Regina seems adorable
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
So much sweetness and I love it.
AlexandriaVE chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Awwww! She appreciates her more than Emma is ready to handle. Silly Emma, Regina is cuddling you because she likes you!
HiddenTreatmentSilentThoughts chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
I love this, please more.
Go for 2 chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Second chapter, eh?
Stoic Last Stand chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Yes! In my head!cannon Regina desperately clings to love while Emma subtly pushes it away and wants it all at once. Thanks for writting it!
Rain Addict CM chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Oh god that was so sweet.
Pny kiwi chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Hehe...never would've guessed she would be a cuddler. Emma yes but Regina no. I had a goofy smile on my face while reading this :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
.. Who would've guessed Regina liked to cuddle. You should make it longer for us greedy fans (: