Reviews for Not :One: of Us
FlameOfThePheonex chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
You have a wonderful talent for capturing the attention and imagination of your readers. I have something called ADD I also have ADHD both of these things make it hard for me to focus on any one thing for long periods of time, but you have managed to capture my wandering mind in your wonderful story. I had entirely lost myself in your story, so much so that I didn't even notice that 4 hours went by! I'm lucky if I can sit still for an hour! You are truly amazing and gifted by God. Thank you so much for writing this amazing story! I can't wait to read more!
TheBlackBloodPrincess chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
before i read the second chapter i have to say one thing... TITANS!
warrioroftheravens chapter 49 . 1/7/2013
Wow. I recently went through my bookmarks and found this story again. That was awesome. Lots of grammar mistakes, but this was truly a wonderful story. I look forward to reading the sequel. Please keep writing!
Almathia chapter 49 . 9/19/2012
!very nice! 3 really loved it.
guest chapter 49 . 8/8/2012
please make the sequel soon
Anon chapter 49 . 8/1/2012
I read your whole story straight and it is amazing... Please make the sequel asap, ... I shall be waiting... and is she guna fall inlove w/someone else in the sequel then Kanda's guna steal her away? Oh, the drama I wana read... Please Please PLEASE make the sequel soon..
Jeany Foster chapter 49 . 7/25/2012
Yyyyyaaaayyyy! Im so happy I know it wouldn't end like that I cant wait for the sequel :))
Chester-Grey chapter 49 . 7/24/2012
KKKKKYYYAAAAA! XD *jumps around like an idiot and points at you* i-knew-it-I-knew-it-I-knew-it-I-knew-it-I-KNEW-IT!
Lalalalalalalalalalalalalala I'm so smaaaawwwwtt freakin' OWMIGOSH I love the end :DDDDDDD
what's the sequel gonna be called?
C0smic chapter 48 . 7/23/2012
What! Last chapter? If Kanda and Celia arent together by then i'll be pissed!
C0smic chapter 47 . 7/23/2012
I'm so glad that Prometheus died. He was soooo annoying.
Jeany Foster chapter 48 . 7/23/2012
Oh my god ! U keeping me in suspense! im sad next chapter will be the end of this awesome story. But I really love reading it I might start reading it again at the beginning and congrats on ur 100 review ! :)
MikaCheshire chapter 47 . 7/20/2012
(Excellent chapter as always ;) )
DarkFlame Alchemist chapter 28 . 7/20/2012
aww, cute moment with the two! :3 Looking forward to seeing how the Seeds of Destruction arc goes in this story! :D
DarkFlame Alchemist chapter 27 . 7/20/2012
Haha, the situation with the zombies xD
DarkFlame Alchemist chapter 26 . 7/20/2012
I'm guessing that the "he" is Alma but its just a guess hehe