Reviews for Nyla
Guest chapter 2 . 1/18/2019
why does everyone assume Zoe became Zoria?
Zoe said her parents were dead. and Zoria's mother is Jenaline, as stated by said lady several times in the series.
If you ask me, the creators based their show on the movie and changed stuff around. otherwise Bad luck caused most of the money Zoe brought with her to be lost and she had to go a seperate way from our two favorite hunters.
y82DA chapter 1 . 9/4/2018
Veri n1c3XXQst0riAT
atzicallia chapter 11 . 11/28/2014
is a super great story when I started reading, I really felt, way too identified with NYLA, I felt as if I WERE HER! ... is not, is it is strange, it's like your, well, ubieras to my dreams and thoughts, because, told the dream I've been having (s masomenos what I've been dreaming, what would you talves 99.9% of what you told ...) My facebook: atzicallia. PS: sorry if some things do not add up in my comment, the novelty does not speak English and I had to translate, and generally, the translator does not translate too well ...
SisterOfScarletDevil chapter 11 . 1/19/2013
Cute story! A quick read, but I still loved it! :)
NameWritten chapter 11 . 10/5/2012
Im to lazy to sign in...but anyway this story has inspired me to right my own for this!,i was deacideing aginst makeing a Oc story for Dragon Hunters but now im haveing seaconded thoughts...anyway i love Gwizdo too though hes mean and greedy...but love the story!
Lydia Juice chapter 11 . 8/8/2012
Be still, my heart! A-DOR-A-BLE!
RobinMakesMeHappy chapter 11 . 8/4/2012
Awesome story. I love Dragon Hunters I wish that netflix still had it so I could watch it again.