Reviews for Bated Breath
Jokin chapter 23 . 12/24/2017
I am having the best time reading this. You have captured all of them very well. The banter between Castle and lanie, Espo, Ryan and even Kate are all as in the show. Its a really good story and I an so thankful I found it and you.
Bethmorris437 chapter 63 . 11/6/2017
I come back around to reading this about once a year, and each time is better than the last.
See you next year!
Nancy Genso chapter 64 . 10/25/2017
I just finished the 64 chapters of your story and loved it all. Especially as it really began to go AU. I believe you captured the feel of the show while adding your own story line. Loved that you gave Castle an upstanding father who really cared about C and did a terrific job. I've read all of your shorter works and plan to tackle the longer pieces. Would love to see something new from you. Do you poston the fan fiction? Nothing is-as great as Castle. What other characters do you write abou? Don't know what Lidian Stone at . Thank you.
Castle4Eva chapter 23 . 10/19/2017
decided to send you a review since you asked so nicely. even though this story was written a long time ago, I had to write to tell you how terrific it is. this is my second time reading it, which tells you how much I enjoyed it. thank you for writing this. I just wish you had finished the sequel.

looking forward to my second time through part II. onward!
Guest chapter 64 . 10/9/2017
Wow. Just finished this story, I saved it last year and finally had some time to read it through.
This was awesomely written - the characters were fantasy and I loved all the little things you did to make the story your own. Really fantastic, thank you!

PS - I'm glad you didn't kill off Sutton too.
Suestan chapter 64 . 9/21/2017
Loved it
Jbug47 chapter 64 . 9/7/2017
I love Castles Dad being there! This is a great story and you are a great writer! Thanks!
kat6919 chapter 64 . 6/11/2017
Really enjoyed this story. I love AU's when they're done well and this one definition nicely was. And btw, I agree with Rick and Alexis. There were only 8 seasons of SG-1.
Cwardpm1 chapter 64 . 4/11/2017
Just finished reading this entire story again and loved it all over again. You really did a great job!
D3bbi3c chapter 64 . 2/6/2017
I am late to the party in reading your story but I must tell you that I thoroughly enjoyed it. So much that is it now 1:40 am and I just finished it. I loved it and even though the show has ended, reading this story made me feel as though everything was as it should have been. I haven't checked to see how many other Castle stories you've written, but when I wake up later in the day, I will be checking. Thank you for brightening my day and I hope you continue to write whether it is Castle or some other story.
snachie1 chapter 64 . 9/23/2016
Great story! Much better ending than the show. I also liked that you had Kate and Alexis have a relationship I never felt that they explored it very well in the show.
Ky03elk chapter 64 . 9/16/2016
My heart did skip several beats when I saw the update. I'm so far behind on reading. half a yearbut I do hope this finds you well. sending all the hugs xoxo
Guest chapter 64 . 9/1/2016
I enjoyed this story very much. It brought the characters to life. Keep writing.
Guest chapter 33 . 9/1/2016
Thank you for the wedding. I always wanted Ryan, Espisito and Lanier to be at the wedding!
Guest chapter 23 . 8/31/2016
This is such a marvelous story. You are bringing the characters alive for me. Thank you
1,298 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »