Reviews for Bated Breath
wendykw chapter 56 . 6/29
Loved the comic relief.
wendykw chapter 33 . 6/29
Loved the scene with Jim and Kate. Letting go of the ring and the watch would be such strong symbolism of starting new life.
wendykw chapter 27 . 6/29
Wow. Kate and Jim's talk is beautifully written.
wendykw chapter 23 . 6/29
Saw this story mentioned as a possible answer to a fanfiction search question. I'm enjoying this story immensely. Love all the ways Rick endeavors to take care of a sick Kate. Love the detente between Kate and Alexis. Love the mothering that Martha provides to Kate. Love the snark and bossiness of Lanie. Love that there are 40 more chapters for me to read.
Daydreamer826 chapter 64 . 5/10
I really enjoyed your story. Thanks for writing it!
Bethmorris437 chapter 23 . 4/23
After seeing your request for a review at the end of part 1, I couldn’t resist. This is the 3rd time I’ve read this story in the past few years, and I’m enjoying it now as much as, or more than, I have the last time I’ve read it. It is definitely one of my top 20, and I have over 600 marked favorites! I love this story!
pherman015 chapter 64 . 4/17
Awesome story
castle1958 chapter 64 . 2/11
Great story. I loved reading it very much.
Brinohms chapter 44 . 9/14/2019
Don’t want to nitpick but it’s Markaway, not Markway.
Brinohms chapter 15 . 9/14/2019
That is the best and probably the correct explanation for Kate’s actions in the fourth season. Good job.
Brinohms chapter 11 . 9/14/2019
This is such a sweet story.
Brinohms chapter 8 . 9/14/2019
You said something in this chapter that would make a good story. What if the Montgomery children did approach Kate later and ask questions? How would Kate respond and what would be the consequences and fallout if they discovered the truth? I’d love for someone to write that story.
ScubaDoc3 chapter 1 . 7/20/2019
Posting review on the first chapter, but I just completed the story. It is definitely worth the read with an enjoyable, suspenseful plot. It also goes in-depth with the thought process and struggles of various characters. To the author: thank you so much for writing and posting this! To my fellow readers: I encourage you to give this story a shot because I am pretty sure you will enjoy it.
Leiko59 chapter 64 . 7/7/2019
Brava.
Leiko59 chapter 1 . 7/7/2019
Excellent. Simply excellent. Thank you.
1,321 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »