Reviews for Bated Breath
kat6919 chapter 64 . 6/11
Really enjoyed this story. I love AU's when they're done well and this one definition nicely was. And btw, I agree with Rick and Alexis. There were only 8 seasons of SG-1.
Cwardpm1 chapter 64 . 4/11
Just finished reading this entire story again and loved it all over again. You really did a great job!
D3bbi3c chapter 64 . 2/6
I am late to the party in reading your story but I must tell you that I thoroughly enjoyed it. So much that is it now 1:40 am and I just finished it. I loved it and even though the show has ended, reading this story made me feel as though everything was as it should have been. I haven't checked to see how many other Castle stories you've written, but when I wake up later in the day, I will be checking. Thank you for brightening my day and I hope you continue to write whether it is Castle or some other story.
snachie1 chapter 64 . 9/23/2016
Great story! Much better ending than the show. I also liked that you had Kate and Alexis have a relationship I never felt that they explored it very well in the show.
Ky03elk chapter 64 . 9/16/2016
My heart did skip several beats when I saw the update. I'm so far behind on reading. half a yearbut I do hope this finds you well. sending all the hugs xoxo
Guest chapter 64 . 9/1/2016
I enjoyed this story very much. It brought the characters to life. Keep writing.
Guest chapter 33 . 9/1/2016
Thank you for the wedding. I always wanted Ryan, Espisito and Lanier to be at the wedding!
Guest chapter 23 . 8/31/2016
This is such a marvelous story. You are bringing the characters alive for me. Thank you
Rody85 chapter 64 . 8/28/2016
hello
I just read your story and I loved it
It was fun and good written.
good luck
jpwood chapter 64 . 8/26/2016
This was amazing, thank you for the journey
jpwood chapter 23 . 8/25/2016
Just came across this story, and it is amazing. Losing Castle every Monday will be tough, but stories like this will help it live on in our irrational hearts :). I look forward to reading the rest
castle2824 chapter 64 . 7/24/2016
First time reader. Great story. Thanks.:)
castle2824 chapter 53 . 7/24/2016
you got me
castle2824 chapter 33 . 7/22/2016
Thanks for having the wedding with all of them period!
MaineZoe chapter 64 . 7/22/2016