Reviews for Bated Breath
annarodriguez7 chapter 64 . 1/16
I really liked this fanfiction! thankyou for writing it although I'm reading it some years later! thankyou!
BloodyHell chapter 23 . 1/8
Wow, first part over for me...your writing is so fluent and easy, it makes reading this story to a fast progess, without the reader noticing. I draw my head and read on :-)
Phaerre chapter 64 . 12/23/2015
Wow! I'll say it backwards: Wow! Reading this has taken all day and I've won the "worthless award" because of it but I couldn't stop! So well plotted, characterized, written, etc! I can't think of enough superlatives so the overuse of exclamation points will have to do. Thank you so much for sharing your talents and efforts with the rest of us! I so look forward to reading more of your work, but I'll have to plan based on chapter count :)
thekingdaddy chapter 23 . 12/9/2015
Love it!
Castlelover777 chapter 63 . 12/3/2015
Wow, great story from beginning to end. Excellent bookend scenes in the water! I enjoyed so many things about this story. Thank you for not killing Rick's dad. This was wonderfully plotted and written. I am somewhat nervous when I see really long stories like this, as they often start out fantastic and then either veer off course, or even worse, stay unfinished. So thanks for sharing an exciting, heart warming story that is so well written. I hope you are continuing to write, as I have been thoroughly enjoying your stories.
Castlelover777 chapter 58 . 12/3/2015
Oooooh, this is getting so exciting! Loving it!
Castlelover777 chapter 55 . 12/3/2015
Great yarn by Rick, and you, obviously. Really well put together.
Castlelover777 chapter 47 . 12/2/2015
Exciting chapter! Loved the last line. ;)
Castlelover777 chapter 38 . 12/2/2015
Really enjoyed the interaction between Rick and his father. That would be an incredibly difficult talk for Rick under normal circumstances, but adding the possible danger to Kate had to make it overwhelming. I'm looking forward to reading about the emotional impact and repercussions following that conversation. Great chapter.
Castlelover777 chapter 33 . 12/1/2015
I enjoyed this chapter, especially Jim's speech to Kate about the ring and watch. Really excellent points about what those objects represented, and that she needs to look forward now, not back. Really well done!
Castlelover777 chapter 31 . 12/1/2015
Great proposal scene. Shows that he knows her, and honored her wishes.
Castlelover777 chapter 30 . 12/1/2015
Wow, powerful last statement! It really should come down to who Kate will put in danger by pursuing her mothers case, but it's difficult to think rationally about subjects that mean so much. I'm glad that she was able to calmly realize what it would cost to chase the case, and see that there were people in her life that were more important than possible justice.
Castlelover777 chapter 29 . 12/1/2015
Another issue I think the show glossed over; Jim Beckett as a father figure to Rick. I think this would mean more to Rick than the show seems to imply. Finally having a father figure in his life, (one who is stable and always available) would be important to him. At least I think so, and you seem to also. I enjoyed Rick and Jim's conversation.
Castlelover777 chapter 27 . 12/1/2015
Great scene between Beckett and her dad. I always wished that the show would have addressed that, but I suppose there's never enough time. This chapter handled the situation perfectly.
Castlelover777 chapter 25 . 12/1/2015
I thought the user names were cute. I enjoyed the chapter!
1,212 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »