Reviews for Bated Breath
Planecrazylex chapter 64 . 8/9
There are no words to cover how much I enjoyed this.
I am devastated that I’ve finished it, but I respect your decision to finish it where you did.
I loved the development of each character. I loved the intermingled plot points and cleaning up of some preverbal plot holes from the show.
I so wish I could watch a version of this with the cast.
Phenomenal work.
I could type forever about this story.
I’ll have to go mourn it’s completion now.
Thanks again! You brought a lot of joy to my recent days with your writing!
Planecrazylex chapter 38 . 8/8
I don’t usually review beyond “thank you” but I’m really enjoying this story.
However, your story has been written exceptionally.
This far, I am loving the developments as they come.
I love the idea of Sutton and his positionconnection to Kates’ case.
I can’t wait to read on.
Thank you so much for writing this.
I love the emotional character development you have given each character, including Alexis. I find her annoying in most stories. I love the idea of Ryans’ nephew, so far anyway
Smallhill chapter 64 . 2/12
Great story thank you.
J.Doe1983 chapter 23 . 12/24/2020
Ohh, I love your story. It's awsome. I like your version of Kates reasons for her, to distace herself from Castle over the summer of her recovery.
Her talk with Alexis was very cute and I like the way you discribe Alexis' conflicting emotions towards Kate. It's very understandble. And I very like your version of Castles reasons for his disagreement with Alexis internship with Lanie. It never crossed my mind, that he could be afraid of her realizing how dangerous his work with Kate sometimes is.

Your story of their relationship-buildung is very good. It's very cute but not too fluffy or OOC.

And I very much like the way you discribe Lanie. She is Kates best friend but she don't treats Castle like an idiot. She respects him as a human and a man who is in love with Kate and she don't hesitate to tell Kate when she treats him wrong like the scene in the morgue and her "The more, the merrier"-comment.

I don't like... no, there isn't anything I don't like so far. I'm very excited how the story will proceed.

And I apologize for my bad grammar... English isn't my first language and writing is difficult for me. But I hope you understand what I'm trying to say.
wendykw chapter 56 . 6/29/2020
Loved the comic relief.
wendykw chapter 33 . 6/29/2020
Loved the scene with Jim and Kate. Letting go of the ring and the watch would be such strong symbolism of starting new life.
wendykw chapter 27 . 6/29/2020
Wow. Kate and Jim's talk is beautifully written.
wendykw chapter 23 . 6/29/2020
Saw this story mentioned as a possible answer to a fanfiction search question. I'm enjoying this story immensely. Love all the ways Rick endeavors to take care of a sick Kate. Love the detente between Kate and Alexis. Love the mothering that Martha provides to Kate. Love the snark and bossiness of Lanie. Love that there are 40 more chapters for me to read.
Daydreamer826 chapter 64 . 5/10/2020
I really enjoyed your story. Thanks for writing it!
Bethmorris437 chapter 23 . 4/23/2020
After seeing your request for a review at the end of part 1, I couldn’t resist. This is the 3rd time I’ve read this story in the past few years, and I’m enjoying it now as much as, or more than, I have the last time I’ve read it. It is definitely one of my top 20, and I have over 600 marked favorites! I love this story!
pherman015 chapter 64 . 4/17/2020
Awesome story
castle1958 chapter 64 . 2/11/2020
Great story. I loved reading it very much.
Brinohms chapter 44 . 9/14/2019
Don’t want to nitpick but it’s Markaway, not Markway.
Brinohms chapter 15 . 9/14/2019
That is the best and probably the correct explanation for Kate’s actions in the fourth season. Good job.
Brinohms chapter 11 . 9/14/2019
This is such a sweet story.
1,325 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »