Reviews for Bated Breath
LDS345 chapter 64 . 6/19
What a great story and so well written - with nary a typo nor grammar mistake, which has a huge impact the readers experience and I so appreciate. Thanks for the intrigue, drama, romance and humor and for maintaining the integrity of the characters. This had it all. Brava!
I admit I'm disappointed. I loved the slow (but not too slow) development you were building and all of a sudden we're months later with a very established relationship ...
I would hope Castle care more about Beckett's health than having answers ... It was pretty selfish and heartless
tscott1224 chapter 64 . 3/10
Just reread and still love the story. Thanks.
teazer chapter 64 . 2/15
Such an amazing story... Just finished rereading it. I had this sudden urge to find the fanfiction where Alexis starts dating Ryan's nephew...spent a couple of frantic days looking for it...and then took a few much more enjoyable days reading it. Thank you for such an opus.
Kagehana.Tsukio chapter 21 . 1/31
oh my gods Castle's minispeech on scar's is honestly one of the most beautiful things I have ever read. Well done.
H4R64 chapter 64 . 1/14
This was such an amazing story to read! Loved it all!
mistus chapter 64 . 1/8
This was a beautiful story. Thank you very much for writing and sharing.

I found myself smiling after reading your final thoughts on Sutton. For I felt in the beginning that he was the person most likely to die and for the story to still have a good ending. But I got more and more attached to him throughout the story and was not looking forward to his death. So Im glad you saved him in the end. This did reduce the impact of Castles line dramatically though. And that speech would also have mad a good ending, too.
FlavorCountry chapter 56 . 12/6/2014
The silliness was a welcome breather after all that is happening. I laughed back in 'Secret's Safe with Me,' as well as right here at the Wonder Twins references. I watched those as a kid, and believe that they haven't been syndicated, so maybe if you didn't see them in the 70's, there's no way to get them now. Maybe Netflix or something? The roller coaster went from shocking and scary to lighthearted and humorous. Great and smooth transition. Let the Storyteller Castle do his thing... It shocked me back to the realization that I have to review, and let you know how GREAT you're doing. Forgive me for taking so long. Now, I'm busy, I have to get onto chapter 57.
FlavorCountry chapter 11 . 12/3/2014
Francis, the Matchmaking otter. Nice work, buddy.
FlavorCountry chapter 2 . 12/1/2014
I've had this story bookmarked for six months, and am finally starting it. I really, really enjoyed KB's thoughts running through her head during this chapter, as she contemplates what, and who, she is leaving behind as she draws her last breath. I have a feeling that the high quality to which I've been exposed is only going to continue. Can't wait to read on!
life's a mystery chapter 64 . 11/7/2014
just re read this story and its great
Guest chapter 23 . 11/3/2014
Love love love it
Zeki Young chapter 34 . 10/30/2014
Hey just got to the end of part II and thought I ought to say how much I've thoroughly enjoyed this so far. Great work!
Terry chapter 14 . 10/10/2014