Reviews for Bated Breath
marie.pierre.narr chapter 7 . 5/29/2016
ì
Phaerre chapter 63 . 5/28/2016
Re-reading is so much fun! Thanks!
SeannysMom chapter 64 . 5/28/2016
Very interesting story from beginning to end. What a wonderful family ! Thank you
SeannysMom chapter 23 . 5/26/2016
Excellent and well written story ! I really loved the part I. I can not wait to discover the rest of the story !
nyccountry chapter 24 . 5/26/2016
I like this story... But your not the only one with a fear of swimming with your face in the water so I totally understand the relationship of suffocation when doin that... I can swim only my back... But have no problem doin a deadman's float
Guest chapter 64 . 5/22/2016
Beautiful

Just found this story and wanted to thank you for sharing this with us

Beautiful Caskett and family

Manxkid chapter 63 . 5/22/2016
A really fantastic story which was a privilege to read - thank you.
HarmoSeriesAddict chapter 64 . 5/21/2016
Hey there! I began to read this at least a year ago and I never got past the chapter 20 something When I saw that you post a new chapter that wasn't one I thought I'd read from the beginning again and I do NOT regret it !
It was really well thougt and written ! You stay close to Marlowe's characters and that was great. I like Sutton too so I'm happy you kept him alive :)
Anyway, thanks for a great story that took me a few days to read (while I'm suppose to study for college, Oops).
PS: English's not my mother tongue so don't mind my grammar mistakes, that most certainly are in this review, too much ;)
Guest chapter 23 . 5/19/2016
Love that. Perfeito
Guest chapter 45 . 5/16/2016
Fantastic and amazing story

Guest chapter 64 . 5/14/2016
Thank you for this story! I absolutely loved it! Your Caskett romance was beautiful. The whole scenario of her mom's case coming back to haunt them was suspenseful and scary. Then, bringing Castle's father into the picture was brilliant. Overall, a very enjoyable read!
Guest chapter 34 . 5/11/2016
Aww...this story just keeps getting better! I was so happy to see Rick and Kate get married without any major conflicts like on the show! Also, your telling of Kate's PTSD is so spot on. A great story. Ready for part 3.
Phaerre chapter 23 . 5/13/2016
Such a cool story! Re-reading yet again!
Guest chapter 23 . 5/11/2016
I am loving this beautifully written story. Ready to continue on to Part 2.
Joelle chapter 64 . 5/9/2016