Reviews for Bated Breath
Guest chapter 23 . 5/8/2016
Beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful

Thank you for sharing your words with us
Guest chapter 64 . 5/7/2016
I just read this for the first time. Really loved it!
mrb chapter 64 . 5/7/2016
I was watching Linchpin when I found this on tumblr and I just fell right into it. With all that has been going on the last few weeks this ff has been a refuge for me. Thank you! I love the characters you have created and how you seamlessly wove them into the story. You captured there personalities so well I didn't want it to end and yet it was beautiful happily ever after.
Manxkid chapter 64 . 5/8/2016
Thank you for a wonderful story which I only discovered because you "pressed the wrong button". I have had a marvelous week reading it - thank you.
FlavorCountry chapter 23 . 5/7/2016
Wow. That bathtub stuff was spectacular. So comfortable and intimate, and there was only one of them in the tub. You wrote that flawlessly.

I feel like I was just standing in the doorway(in a non-pervert-non stalker way,) watching this scene play out.
Lead on, I'm ready for more.
Elc51 chapter 64 . 5/6/2016
I don't know how I've missed this one all these years, but I'm so glad I found it! The linchpin arc is one of my favorites, and what you did with it is absolutely amazing. Well done! I enjoyed every bit of this.
wendykw chapter 64 . 5/6/2016
I am glad that your story popped back up in my alerts. I have enjoyed re-reading it from start to finish over the past couple of days. Being able to read an excellent fanfic, like this one, in it's entirety is a joy. This story had such an intricate plot, it made even more impressive reading it all together. I am going to spend more time re-reading my favorites now.
wendykw chapter 44 . 5/5/2016
I wore a shirt with that phrase on it earlier today. Caught the Dr. Horrible reference and smiled. After reading the final chapter, I decided to re-read the whole story. It has been a wonderful distraction from RL.
Operaluvr chapter 64 . 5/5/2016
I've always loved this story and all the rest of your stories to be honest. When you do decide to come out from under the rock, I'll be here ready to read each and every word. Thank you.
Manxkid chapter 23 . 5/5/2016
what a great story to have found - don't know how I missed it!
azoresmarshalls chapter 64 . 5/4/2016
Thank you for posting a very well written and engaging story!
John
3rdfah chapter 28 . 5/4/2016
Adorable!
cwb47 chapter 64 . 5/4/2016
Really, really enjoyed this story. Glad you let Daniel stay around. Hope we see more stories from you.
AB221 chapter 12 . 5/3/2016
I've just found this beautiful story. My Caskett heart needs this right now! Thank you for sharing your incredible talent!
barb ponder chapter 34 . 5/3/2016
I so wished that they had had a wedding and honeymoon. Felt that was mistake of season seven's ending as it did. enjoying your story!
1,400 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »