Reviews for Bated Breath
3rdfah chapter 19 . 5/3/2016
Good God this conversation. . . you wrote it four years before the events of this past year, how spot on your characterization! I took your advice and started rereading. It is a real shame you "crawled under a rock."
latix87 chapter 64 . 5/3/2016
Very captivating story... Once I started I didn't want to stop... Great plot and lovely characterisation of all the lovely people... I liked Gates and Sutton... I would have been upset had Sutton been killed, so great call there... All in all, I really enjoyed your story
FlavorCountry chapter 14 . 5/2/2016
Ah, grasshopper, you have mastered the concept of subtext.

This was a great chapter, and the 'Empire Strikes Back' tie-in was magnificent.

And, at the end, that was the most intimate nuzzle and squeeze I've read about in a long time.

Perfect moment.
justareader chapter 23 . 5/1/2016
Whew! Thanks for a lovely part one. I haven't read fan fiction in a long time. Now that the show writers have gotten so mixed up it is comforting to read what might have been. I think you write the characters voices very well. Enjoyed the humor.
Guest chapter 23 . 5/1/2016
I'm 23 chapters in in one sitting! I am forced to do human necessities such as eat and sleep but thank you for your story. I'm really enjoying it (obviously) and it's taking me back to much more pleasant time in this castle world. Thank you! Can't wait to read the next 40! Great writing and I am just loving the way you write C/B. :)
rjsttt chapter 23 . 5/2/2016
Great Story! The character progression and interaction (Castle, Beckett, Lanie, Alexis) is awesome! This story is helping me since I'm so disappointed with how Castle Season 8 has progressed and wit the elimination of Tamara and Stana's roles. Thank you so much! I can't wait to read all of this story as well as others you have done.
RangeBabe chapter 64 . 5/2/2016
Best Castle story! I have read this one several times and I swear it gets better every time.
FlavorCountry chapter 8 . 5/1/2016
This was good. I like to see Castle get all paternal with Kate, especially when she fights him, as you know she would.

Also, last chapter, the scene with Lanie and Castle was great. Love her sass. Hurts all the more that Tamala won't be around. But, then again, I'm probably going to be gone from any season 9 without half of the female contingent.

Rant over, on with your great story!
FlavorCountry chapter 1 . 5/1/2016
How have I missed this story.

It only took you one chapter to set the hook in me.

Can't wait to read on.

i liked the way she thought about Ryan. And about Jim and Martha. We did see that in 'After Hours' which you were ahead of by what, a couple of years? Good work.
Guest chapter 64 . 5/1/2016
So I'm confused - I thought this was a chapter you published a long time ago?

Oh well, you republishing it (I suppose) gives me another chance to say how much I utterly loved this story. Thank you!

(IOwnABoat)
Great story!
Guest chapter 64 . 5/1/2016
I really like this. Thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 64 . 5/1/2016
Thanks for the ending:) Much more satisfying than the current show plan. Kae Dover
cruise1213 chapter 64 . 5/1/2016
Good story. Sad ending for Kate & Rick. Hopeful that Castle will only have one episode for season 9.
1,400 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »