Reviews for Bated Breath
Excastlefan chapter 1 . 5/1/2016
I've read this story several times now and it is always enjoyable even though I know what's coming, a bit disappointed you didn't finish Room to Breathe. Won't be watching the S8 finale so it doesn't sour my memories of the show and puts me off watching reruns and reading fanfic.
TORONTOSUN chapter 64 . 5/1/2016
What a story you wrote. I like how Kate, James and everyone is having a very good time.

Congrats on a great story.
evitascarlett chapter 64 . 5/1/2016
Nice wrap up of this story; good job as always :)
sthomas086 chapter 64 . 5/1/2016
I've loved the story and read it multiple times. I was just wondering if this reappearance means your going to continue room to breathe?
Garrae chapter 64 . 5/1/2016
I've enjoyed the story. Thank you.
IOwnABoat chapter 22 . 3/23/2016
I'm giving this story a re-read, because it's definitely one of my favourites. And I'm remembering why, with each revelation and every line. :D
guhgiog08e9rhiogoiheg98whgiogo chapter 64 . 3/7/2016
Excellent story! One of the best I've read!
Bethmorris437 chapter 64 . 3/4/2016
This is the third time I've searched for, and read, this story. Definitely one of my favorites! Any way I can download and print it out, so I can take traveling with me to read?
Love your work! Keep it up!
unannalome7 chapter 64 . 1/16/2016
I really liked this fanfiction! thankyou for writing it although I'm reading it some years later! thankyou!
BloodyHell chapter 23 . 1/8/2016
Wow, first part over for me...your writing is so fluent and easy, it makes reading this story to a fast progess, without the reader noticing. I draw my head and read on :-)
Phaerre chapter 64 . 12/23/2015
Wow! I'll say it backwards: Wow! Reading this has taken all day and I've won the "worthless award" because of it but I couldn't stop! So well plotted, characterized, written, etc! I can't think of enough superlatives so the overuse of exclamation points will have to do. Thank you so much for sharing your talents and efforts with the rest of us! I so look forward to reading more of your work, but I'll have to plan based on chapter count :)
thekingdaddy chapter 23 . 12/9/2015
Love it!
Castlelover777 chapter 63 . 12/3/2015
Wow, great story from beginning to end. Excellent bookend scenes in the water! I enjoyed so many things about this story. Thank you for not killing Rick's dad. This was wonderfully plotted and written. I am somewhat nervous when I see really long stories like this, as they often start out fantastic and then either veer off course, or even worse, stay unfinished. So thanks for sharing an exciting, heart warming story that is so well written. I hope you are continuing to write, as I have been thoroughly enjoying your stories.
Castlelover777 chapter 58 . 12/3/2015
Oooooh, this is getting so exciting! Loving it!
Castlelover777 chapter 55 . 12/3/2015
Great yarn by Rick, and you, obviously. Really well put together.
1,400 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »