Reviews for Bated Breath
Castlelover777 chapter 47 . 12/2/2015
Exciting chapter! Loved the last line. ;)
Castlelover777 chapter 38 . 12/2/2015
Really enjoyed the interaction between Rick and his father. That would be an incredibly difficult talk for Rick under normal circumstances, but adding the possible danger to Kate had to make it overwhelming. I'm looking forward to reading about the emotional impact and repercussions following that conversation. Great chapter.
Castlelover777 chapter 33 . 12/1/2015
I enjoyed this chapter, especially Jim's speech to Kate about the ring and watch. Really excellent points about what those objects represented, and that she needs to look forward now, not back. Really well done!
Castlelover777 chapter 31 . 12/1/2015
Great proposal scene. Shows that he knows her, and honored her wishes.
Castlelover777 chapter 30 . 12/1/2015
Wow, powerful last statement! It really should come down to who Kate will put in danger by pursuing her mothers case, but it's difficult to think rationally about subjects that mean so much. I'm glad that she was able to calmly realize what it would cost to chase the case, and see that there were people in her life that were more important than possible justice.
Castlelover777 chapter 29 . 12/1/2015
Another issue I think the show glossed over; Jim Beckett as a father figure to Rick. I think this would mean more to Rick than the show seems to imply. Finally having a father figure in his life, (one who is stable and always available) would be important to him. At least I think so, and you seem to also. I enjoyed Rick and Jim's conversation.
Castlelover777 chapter 27 . 12/1/2015
Great scene between Beckett and her dad. I always wished that the show would have addressed that, but I suppose there's never enough time. This chapter handled the situation perfectly.
Castlelover777 chapter 25 . 12/1/2015
I thought the user names were cute. I enjoyed the chapter!
Castlelover777 chapter 13 . 11/24/2015
Loved "stage 1 mistiness. Great story.
Castlelover777 chapter 9 . 11/24/2015
Loved your description of Rick after Sophia's statement about his dad. She really did stab him in the heart before trying to shoot him. That had to rock him to his core.
Castlelover777 chapter 8 . 11/24/2015
Loved your observations about how similar the linchpin diagram was to Rick's mind when writing!
Castlelover777 chapter 7 . 11/23/2015
Great chapter. I love Lanie telling Rick to have some self respect, and that Kate shouldn't treat him that way. Especially after just watching episode 8-8. I'm furious that he's being portrayed as a doormat. Your story is much more enjoyable. Thanks for sharing your work and words.
Castlelover777 chapter 4 . 11/23/2015
Love this. It never occurred to me that one of Rick's objections to Alexis interning would be his inability to hide the danger he was in; what a great insight.
Castlelover777 chapter 3 . 11/23/2015
Loved: Rick haunted with 'what ifs', Kate teasing Rick about his underwear choices, Kate helping Rick get undressed, Rick understanding that Kate didn't want to be confined again, and both of them afraid to let others see how bad it really was. Loving this story.
Castlelover777 chapter 2 . 11/23/2015
Ugh. The conversation between Rick and Alexis! So wonderful! His only concern is to not worry her, even though he's freezing and nearly died. What we do for our children- beautiful. Great chapter.
1,400 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »