Reviews for Bated Breath
GT500RonSmith chapter 58 . 1/20
She's ready and Castle is trying hard to forgive his father. He wants him to be part of the family.
GT500RonSmith chapter 57 . 1/20
I sure don't want her in the crosshairs again.
GT500RonSmith chapter 56 . 1/20
Yeah, I'd have to call this one a silly break.
GT500RonSmith chapter 55 . 1/20
He's just guessing that this is what has happened and I suppose that he's correct? Far out! How did he do all of that?
GT500RonSmith chapter 54 . 1/19
Cole Maddox. Fun watching him die. The smaller the pieces, the better.
GT500RonSmith chapter 53 . 1/19
Forgot all about that dang drive! Sweet!
GT500RonSmith chapter 52 . 1/19
So his father has pin-pointed the sniper. Kate's sniper! I assume it has to be the lawyer that's supposed to be in LA.
GT500RonSmith chapter 51 . 1/19
Well, at least he got them out of there, but surprised the bad guy didn't just kill him.
GT500RonSmith chapter 50 . 1/19
Putting faith in his father is a huge move. Castle took his hand this time! Castle doesn't know it, but he's giving his father a gift that could help make up for 40 years of what? Pain?
GT500RonSmith chapter 49 . 1/19
I was hoping Alexis would get to talk to her new Grandfather!
GT500RonSmith chapter 48 . 1/19
Halstead is out of the picture. I thought Castle had just nailed this guy planting the bomb as Markway! Have to wait and see.
GT500RonSmith chapter 47 . 1/19
Ryan junior came through on that one! He knew no one had ordered a pizza from the house, so something was amiss. But, the bomb in the car wouldn't have gotten any of them in the house anyway. It was more of a warning.
GT500RonSmith chapter 46 . 1/19
Kate's going to get another shot at Halstead? I can feel her smile from here!
GT500RonSmith chapter 45 . 1/19
His father did a lot more for them than they ever would have imagined. Kate was graceful enough to take his hand and thank him, but Castle was not. So much to get over, I guess, but he is a forgiving man.
GT500RonSmith chapter 44 . 1/19
I'm at a loss here knowing nothing about Dr. Horrible. I do know that Castle can forgive Kate for just about anything.
1,400 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »