Reviews for Bated Breath
GT500RonSmith chapter 43 . 1/19
I'll just bet he was going to say eyes!
GT500RonSmith chapter 42 . 1/19
Lots of these people love his daughter! He won't be alone with his worry this time around.
GT500RonSmith chapter 41 . 1/19
She just can't seem to help herself. She's so lucky to have him there to keep her grounded. I still hope that his dad will get involved in this thing before it's all over.
GT500RonSmith chapter 40 . 1/19
I expected goo things from Gates, but this was even better. And Dad is a wheel in the CIA!
GT500RonSmith chapter 39 . 1/19
Dang! Homer's voice? I liked Markway!
GT500RonSmith chapter 38 . 1/18
My only regret is that his dad hasn't offered any help other than this information and this envelope.
GT500RonSmith chapter 37 . 1/18
His father is trying to be completely honest with Castle. I think he's going to melt Castle's cold attitude.
GT500RonSmith chapter 36 . 1/18
Oh, I remember the puppets!

I hope this interrogation thing doesn't upset the apple cart and his dad not want to go through with this thing! He just wanted to talk to his son, not the Homicide unit.
GT500RonSmith chapter 35 . 1/18
Rick's dad is going to help protect Kate. Maybe this is why those files will be looked at again.
GT500RonSmith chapter 34 . 1/17
I'll bet washing Kate's hair is a blast!
GT500RonSmith chapter 33 . 1/17
I'm always wanting Mr. & Mrs. Castle!
GT500RonSmith chapter 32 . 1/17
Unconditional love. Kate knows this, so she can tell him anything.
GT500RonSmith chapter 31 . 1/17
Gorgeous! I'm assuming that they have moved past kissing by now!
GT500RonSmith chapter 30 . 1/17
She can't chance losing him.
GT500RonSmith chapter 29 . 1/17
Wasn't even thinking of this, but it was the perfect thing to do for these two men. This is the man Jim would have picked for his Katie. The man that loved her with everything he was.
1,400 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »