Reviews for Bated Breath
Brinohms chapter 8 . 9/14/2019
You said something in this chapter that would make a good story. What if the Montgomery children did approach Kate later and ask questions? How would Kate respond and what would be the consequences and fallout if they discovered the truth? I’d love for someone to write that story.
ScubaDoc3 chapter 1 . 7/20/2019
Posting review on the first chapter, but I just completed the story. It is definitely worth the read with an enjoyable, suspenseful plot. It also goes in-depth with the thought process and struggles of various characters. To the author: thank you so much for writing and posting this! To my fellow readers: I encourage you to give this story a shot because I am pretty sure you will enjoy it.
Leiko59 chapter 64 . 7/7/2019
Brava.
Leiko59 chapter 1 . 7/7/2019
Excellent. Simply excellent. Thank you.
Liloo chapter 64 . 5/25/2019
This is one of my favorite caskett story! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
Carbono chapter 39 . 2/6/2019
Homer Simpson is the "Dragon"?!
Carbono chapter 17 . 2/6/2019
"...and now they were freely cuddling on the couch talking about the hypothetical deformities of their future children." Too funny! Love this story by the way!
Liperry29gmail chapter 23 . 1/14/2019
I’m really enjoying the story. You have captured the characters perfectly.
Mary Muck chapter 9 . 6/5/2018
I realize this was published and completed a while ago - HOWEVER, I find your narrative and style of writing perfect for my preferences in literature. I have claimed you as a favorite/follow so I can look for other fics by you.

I can picture all the characters saying and and behaving exactly as you've written this narrative. Thanks for giving me a glimpse into your vision of some of my favorite characters ever developed on a tv show.
bponder chapter 23 . 3/24/2018
I had not read this story for a long time but find it again so worthy of all the awards it won! Hope you are still writing Castle stories, helps ease the pain of no series!
cantorose14 chapter 23 . 2/21/2018
"There is little more exciting to me in FF than having reviews trickle in after a story has been marked complete for a while." Okay, you've got me lol. I love how your story sticks to exactly what was happening in the show with the case, but fills in the blanks with what you wanted to happen. It's a nice change from stories that are completely AU. If that makes sense. I'm also glad it's so long! I hate when I get invested in a story and then realize it's under 10 chapters lol.
Iggy3802 chapter 64 . 2/19/2018
Great Story .Thank you
Jokin chapter 23 . 12/24/2017
I am having the best time reading this. You have captured all of them very well. The banter between Castle and lanie, Espo, Ryan and even Kate are all as in the show. Its a really good story and I an so thankful I found it and you.
Bethmorris437 chapter 63 . 11/6/2017
I come back around to reading this about once a year, and each time is better than the last.
See you next year!
Nancy Genso chapter 64 . 10/25/2017
I just finished the 64 chapters of your story and loved it all. Especially as it really began to go AU. I believe you captured the feel of the show while adding your own story line. Loved that you gave Castle an upstanding father who really cared about C and did a terrific job. I've read all of your shorter works and plan to tackle the longer pieces. Would love to see something new from you. Do you poston the fan fiction? Nothing is-as great as Castle. What other characters do you write abou? Don't know what Lidian Stone at . Thank you.
1,400 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »