Reviews for Bated Breath
Castle4Eva chapter 23 . 10/19/2017
decided to send you a review since you asked so nicely. even though this story was written a long time ago, I had to write to tell you how terrific it is. this is my second time reading it, which tells you how much I enjoyed it. thank you for writing this. I just wish you had finished the sequel.

looking forward to my second time through part II. onward!
Guest chapter 64 . 10/9/2017
Wow. Just finished this story, I saved it last year and finally had some time to read it through.
This was awesomely written - the characters were fantasy and I loved all the little things you did to make the story your own. Really fantastic, thank you!

PS - I'm glad you didn't kill off Sutton too.
Suestan chapter 64 . 9/21/2017
Loved it
Jbug47 chapter 64 . 9/7/2017
I love Castles Dad being there! This is a great story and you are a great writer! Thanks!
kat6919 chapter 64 . 6/11/2017
Really enjoyed this story. I love AU's when they're done well and this one definition nicely was. And btw, I agree with Rick and Alexis. There were only 8 seasons of SG-1.
Cwardpm1 chapter 64 . 4/11/2017
Just finished reading this entire story again and loved it all over again. You really did a great job!
D3bbi3c chapter 64 . 2/6/2017
I am late to the party in reading your story but I must tell you that I thoroughly enjoyed it. So much that is it now 1:40 am and I just finished it. I loved it and even though the show has ended, reading this story made me feel as though everything was as it should have been. I haven't checked to see how many other Castle stories you've written, but when I wake up later in the day, I will be checking. Thank you for brightening my day and I hope you continue to write whether it is Castle or some other story.
snachie1 chapter 64 . 9/23/2016
Great story! Much better ending than the show. I also liked that you had Kate and Alexis have a relationship I never felt that they explored it very well in the show.
Ky03elk chapter 64 . 9/16/2016
My heart did skip several beats when I saw the update. I'm so far behind on reading. half a yearbut I do hope this finds you well. sending all the hugs xoxo
Guest chapter 64 . 9/1/2016
I enjoyed this story very much. It brought the characters to life. Keep writing.
Guest chapter 33 . 9/1/2016
Thank you for the wedding. I always wanted Ryan, Espisito and Lanier to be at the wedding!
Guest chapter 23 . 8/31/2016
This is such a marvelous story. You are bringing the characters alive for me. Thank you
Rody85 chapter 64 . 8/28/2016
hello
I just read your story and I loved it
It was fun and good written.
good luck
jpwood chapter 64 . 8/26/2016
This was amazing, thank you for the journey
jpwood chapter 23 . 8/25/2016
Just came across this story, and it is amazing. Losing Castle every Monday will be tough, but stories like this will help it live on in our irrational hearts :). I look forward to reading the rest
1,400 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »