Reviews for An Unlikely Reunion
Frox chapter 3 . 7/26
May the Force be with you! lol
Nothingio chapter 1 . 5/13
In fearful day, in raging night,
With strong hearts full, our souls ignite,
When all seems lost in the War of Light,
Look to the stars- For hope burns bright!
-Blue Lantern Oath (DC Comics)
GrayHurricanes chapter 10 . 3/20
Oh my gods! I thought this chapter was going to be tragic! I thought there was going to be a huge conflict because of the chapter's title. But, (woohoo!) this chapter was absolutely incredibly amazing. It was really cute. Keep goin'!
GrayHurricanes chapter 12 . 3/20
Darlin', it's already 2016 and the NEXT button is still nowhere to be found! Please,please,please update your story! I miss reading it, it's so so good.
GrayHurricanes chapter 7 . 3/19
CharLet, I don't ship it.

I LUXURY CRUISE it!

I love the story! Keep going, go on.
Guest chapter 9 . 5/1/2015
lol fuck yes doctor who
Alibi Nonsense chapter 11 . 3/11/2015
Aw! That chapter ending is so sweet! XD I love the fact he's been trying to find a cure for her all these years.
Rainlily216 chapter 12 . 1/19/2015
I've just reviewed the latest chapters of all your stories, and I must say I'm looking forward to what your going to do with this story, though I thought it was great to begin with. Good luck!

Rainlily216
TheCrampReturns chapter 12 . 1/6/2015
Good to see you back in action. Can't wait to see what you do.
MinecraftGeek chapter 12 . 1/1/2015
Great story but how did you get so many reviews, seriously on my story I only have 2 :
LuckyDuck932 chapter 12 . 12/27/2014
I can't wait to read your revisions of this story and of course, read the new chapters as well!
Artemis rogue chapter 11 . 9/2/2014
Oh my gosh I absolutely love your story! I mean it all fits perfectly, I especially love how you you put Violet with Charlie. She was broken and insecure and now he is here to help her get past her insecurities. Plus Wonka being her Dad was pure genius! So pleeeaaaassseee update!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/15/2014
Great story!
Citrus Sinensis chapter 9 . 8/16/2014
WTF...
Yeeehaaaaaa! Wreck it Ralph and Vanellope Von Scweetz!
I love you this s awesome! WiR being my favourite movie of all times...
Great!
Guest chapter 11 . 8/8/2014
This is a great book! I loved it. I was so gripped into this story that I didn't put the phone down! I loved it!