Reviews for An Unlikely Reunion
James Birdsong chapter 10 . 4/11
Lovely chapters
Guest chapter 8 . 12/2/2013
Ahh Princess Bride allusion I love you :)
Ok, Mike quotes Disney movies a lot more than a guy should. I mean if someone has muscles to put Gaston to shame, they probably have muscles like Superman or Thor. A guy, when thinking of someone buff probably thinks of heroes before Gaston from Beauty and the Beast.
But everything else seems good. Veruca's and Augustus' reactions to their fears were very realistic. And Violet being Wonka's daughter was just a mind blowing plot twist :)
dakotaHHH chapter 10 . 9/20/2013
i love this story augustus /veruca sweet
THE DARK ARCHER15 chapter 10 . 9/2/2013
encore encore!
LuckyDuck932 chapter 10 . 8/7/2013
I have long since loved Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and thought up of what their reunion would be like and if they would forge any friendships after their traumatic experience in the factory, so this is an absolute gem of a fic. It reminds me of The Breakfast Club (which, BTW, why has nobody done a crossover with that movie? It works so well!) Also, I really adore the obscure ship of Augustus and Veruca, it makes me smile.

My only criticism is, however, Augustus's accent, or lack of. Realistically his accent would still be there. He's lived in Germany his whole life, and he probably speaks German at where he's staying (as typically, with exchange students, they stay with someone who is learning or fluent in the language). I'm just curious to why you decided to nix his accent.

But other than that little bit, I absolutely adore this fic and am very eager for when you update!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/24/2013
Aw Veruca and Augustus sang Disney songs for their buddies! That was so perfect. Judging by your name, you just couldn't resist, could you. Anywho, the story is awesome! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/24/2013
DUDE YOU HAD CHARLIE AS THE DOCTOR! VIOLET SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE TARDIS
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Are you going to add another chapter?
Because you should! :D
the wonka addict chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
love it it is the olnly story i could find that has charlie and violet together why would charlie ever have a thing for veruca and violet and mike pshhh never going to happen yet again i love it yours truely the wonka addict
TheKnowledgePool chapter 7 . 5/15/2013
Get a room. Also, i have a new ship, Charlet.
TheKnowledgePool chapter 10 . 5/15/2013
ok, thAT was pretty weird. but it was good, it was good.
TheKnowledgePool chapter 9 . 5/15/2013
NO. NO. NO HOW COULD YOU EVER DO THIS AHRGGGEHHHHHHHHHHHH *explosion* MENTION THE DOCTOR ONE MORE TIME AND I WILL FIND YOU AND RIP YOU TO SHREDS WITH- ummmm... a knife. GAHDFFGYKAHGBJEFHJNEFBHILJQVFBAHIJLEHILWRBUAERHRHB UILEFHBUL
TheKnowledgePool chapter 6 . 5/15/2013
THIS IS SOOOOOOO WEIRD XD
Peter1312 chapter 10 . 5/12/2013
if they are conspireing against you go all epic movie on them
The QAS chapter 10 . 5/8/2013