Reviews for It's Not About Sex or Champagne
cdewinter78 chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Really well written. Not what I was expecting but totally in character.
sydneytwilightmum chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Haytch Oh Double Teee ...

I have just watched all of the tv series and now that I know this is around, I'll be browsing!

Scott & Stonebridge... Mmmm .mmmm!
Shangreela chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
I never laughed so much nor so hard in my life reading a lemon. They're just so them, you can't help yourself. Well, I couldn't. And the touches of angst were delicious, very them too. Just perfect 3 Thanks!
Jellyfishmole chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Oh my god! I almost gave up hope on this pair until I saw this fic. I love how you captured Scott's characteristics by letting him keep score : he's too cute xD when I was watching the show the monster rolled in my mind, roaring"he's a pissy puppy" and you turned this fantasy into reality 0.0 Scott was so pissed off at one moment and a kiss from Michael-though he might not admit it-made him forget about that all.. Scott in your fic IS that Scott in the show xD you made my day 3 thank you so much for this awesome fic! :)
Duchess of Strumpetness chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
ohhhhh sexy, I just found this series last night and OMG hot sexy steamy man sex yes please.
jayejaye666 chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
I thought this story was absolutely brilliant! I wish there were more of this pairing out there.