Reviews for Molly and her Daughter
starflower23 chapter 2 . 9/3/2018
Oh I love how Molly and Arthur talk about their children and now Harry too. They really care about each one of them and understand each other.
Ginnys hero-worshipping of Harry finally makes so much sense because I believe she really did read those articles of Harry. It is just fitting.
Thanks for this chapters.
jannebu chapter 2 . 2/7/2018
I would love to see the next couple of years through Molly's eyes. Great story
mannd1068 chapter 1 . 11/12/2017
Love these, thanks for sharing
DoraditaGo chapter 1 . 7/17/2017
Great story! Will we see any updates soon? :)
ssigerson chapter 2 . 7/28/2016
A great story and another I hope you get to wok on. Seeing Harry from the outside is fun.
Teneombre chapter 2 . 8/20/2015
it's wseet and I like the way you tell this story. I hope can read some others chapters one days :) Good luck by the way :)
Rawem chapter 2 . 1/27/2015
Oh man, I really love this! Updates would be very appreciated!
Puidwen chapter 2 . 1/7/2015
Great fic.
Vicki Turner chapter 2 . 1/13/2014
I wish there was more of this! I really liked seeing Arthur and Molly's discussions about their kids and harry.
The Amol chapter 2 . 9/26/2013
I like the concept ' harry's gang through molly's eyes '.i would very much like if you write chapter covering chamber of immediately after harry rescue ginny. Well Done!
Lokken.8 chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
I really like your rare choice of storyteller in this piece! Molly's point of view adds interesting new layers to story we all know and love.

I understand that you have many other stories to attend to, but I hope you will consider expanding this one as well!
Ems chapter 2 . 7/10/2013
Can't wait for when this one is updated!
Dementors hate chocolate chapter 2 . 6/16/2013
I never read a story from Molly's POV before; it's very good! Can't wait for an update.
GineveraPotter chapter 2 . 5/28/2013
Cute. Sightly different than I've ever seen done before. Hope you do more chapters.
vandmand chapter 2 . 3/28/2013
Finally updated! Can't wait too see more, looking forward to reading about when she's dating Harry from Mollys POV :D
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »