Reviews for Molly and her Daughter
Teneombre chapter 2 . 8/20
it's wseet and I like the way you tell this story. I hope can read some others chapters one days :) Good luck by the way :)
Rawem chapter 2 . 1/27
Oh man, I really love this! Updates would be very appreciated!
Gundum M chapter 2 . 1/7
Great fic.
Vicki Turner chapter 2 . 1/13/2014
I wish there was more of this! I really liked seeing Arthur and Molly's discussions about their kids and harry.
The Amol chapter 2 . 9/26/2013
I like the concept ' harry's gang through molly's eyes '.i would very much like if you write chapter covering chamber of immediately after harry rescue ginny. Well Done!
Lokken.8 chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
I really like your rare choice of storyteller in this piece! Molly's point of view adds interesting new layers to story we all know and love.

I understand that you have many other stories to attend to, but I hope you will consider expanding this one as well!
Ems chapter 2 . 7/10/2013
Can't wait for when this one is updated!
Dementors hate chocolate chapter 2 . 6/16/2013
I never read a story from Molly's POV before; it's very good! Can't wait for an update.
GineveraPotter chapter 2 . 5/28/2013
Cute. Sightly different than I've ever seen done before. Hope you do more chapters.
vandmand chapter 2 . 3/28/2013
Finally updated! Can't wait too see more, looking forward to reading about when she's dating Harry from Mollys POV :D
MelGinnylover chapter 2 . 2/20/2013
As always the writing ie nothing short of brilliant and its an interesting take. The subtle reasoning that Harry was invited repeatedly to their house to bring Ginny to her senses was a little unexpected and slightly selfish but it does explain the otherwise unexplained bond between Harry and the Weasleys..
wrappedinharry chapter 2 . 2/6/2013
It's taken a long time but I finally got around to reading this lovely little story. Arthur and Molly are beautifully depicted, their intimacy and closeness are exactly as I imagine them to be.

Your take on why Ginny is so fascinated with Harry only touches on her knowledge of Harry's hard knock life. I would have thought Molly would be perceptive enough to realise that Ginny's interest has led to a huge crush. Or is she just trying not to worry Arthur. Though I have always seen Arthur as being quietly perceptive too

Stephanie O chapter 2 . 1/16/2013
I really liked their discussion, and I got such a kick out of Arthur frantically thinking something's wrong with his little girl (because she was acting "starstruck" and unlike herself). It makes perfect sense, though, because he's used to her acting a certain way, and now that it's changed so drastically, he'd naturally think something's wrong with his princess. Fun story! :)
Gamma chapter 2 . 1/14/2013
Loved this unique perspective - very original and enjoyable and I'm really intrigued to see what scenes Molly might muse over next- presumably it will have to do with Ginny's involvement with the chamber - and I hope you update soon! Or at least far sooner than it took to get chapter 2...
sasha starr chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
Hi. As with everything else you write, I like it.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »