Reviews for Molly and her Daughter
FriendofMolly chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
North,
I have to agree. Reading this through Molly's POV is brilliant! I'm sure that's a huge surprise to you. As far as the content, it flows in a reality sort of way. In reading this chapter I feel like I'm in the Burrow with Ginny and Molly. Molly seems to be developing her love for Harry as her 8th son, how could she not? Ginny in the meanwhile is getting a unique view of what is coming her way. Brilliant!
FoM
Illyra chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
Absolutely wonderful. As always your characterisation is flawless. The interaction between Molly and Arthur is just perfect. I like that they not only know, but also accept each other. Of course, only this way a relationship functions.
Or how they call Hermione the 'Granger girl', because shes still an unknown person at this point. And how Molly knows her daughter in and out.
Its also a very interesting story why Molly gave Ginny those articles. Absolutely understandable. And the 'Not Aunt Muriel' quote was funny.
aalens chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
This little gem has made me wonder if there is one of your fics -that I've either missed or my old brain has forgotten - that is about Harry and Ginny at the point where her hero worship turned into a mature love. So, I am off to scan through your summaries now.
You make Ginny live for me, even Jo did not do that, let alone any other fanfiction author's fics I've ever read.
Mrh99 chapter 2 . 1/11/2013
Very nice! Thanks! Please continue!
Oriondruid chapter 2 . 1/11/2013
It's hard know if at that time Ginny was already in love with Harry, or just awe struck as Molly suggests. We all know that eventually the romance blossoms. It's nice to read this little intimate moment between Arthur and Molly. As usual superbly written and insightful.
Many Blessings.
Oriondruid, (John).
MHood80 chapter 2 . 1/11/2013
Such a great chapter. The dialog between Molly and Arthur is just great! Especially the line, "Anyone but Aunt Muriel" that's priceless! And we get a glimpse of an extra part of The Chamber of Secrets. So glad to see a new chapter, and its Excellent as always. Great Job!
Slaidback chapter 2 . 1/11/2013
Nice. Thanks.
everpresent chapter 2 . 1/11/2013
Thanks, for this
small error near the end. Harry should actually be twelve by this point. (Beginning of Book 2)
diva.gonzo chapter 2 . 1/11/2013
Splendid and a delight to read as always, North.
You provided a canon answer to why Ginny put her elbow in the butter dish - and why she wasn't her normal self that day of rescue.

I look forward to more of your excellent work.
Man of Kent - Railwayman chapter 2 . 1/11/2013
A really nice scene and a well thought out start to Ginny's crush
Ravenclaw Girl chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
This is great, especially the bit about the sandwiches :) And you kinda felt Molly's sadness as she remembers when the Burrow had been full of kids, so bravo!
Oriondruid chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Hello again Northumbrian.
I just got round to reading the start of this one and it looks like a good angle for another take on the HP story. Don't know how I overlooked this tale but it might have escaped my attention as I was suffering badly from one of my depressive episodes at around that time. I look forward to more from this story.

I know how you feel about not wishing to start too many multi-chapter stories at once, sometimes the dreaded 'plot bunnies' bite too hard to resist though, don't they? :o)

I myself have several long overdue updates, but when 'the blues' strike I find my ability to write is more or less zero (not that it's that great at the best of times). :o)

Happily at present I'm not so bad and hope to write at least a chapter of one of my current stories this weekend, and I solemnly swear I won't start a new one! I hope. ;o)

By the way, what software do you use to write with? It's just that I've noticed that when your stories appear online that sometimes italicised words tend to display the coding around them when posted onsite for some strange reason. Not important though, just an observation.

Many Blessings.
Oriondruid, (John).
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Very nice.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Really good I liked hearing Mollys POV a lot. I've always found her an intresting character. I also really enjoyed seeing more of Molly and Ginnys relation ship. Keep writing I would love to know what happens next.
Kestrel98 chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
lovely, sweet, a really nice insight!
45 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »