Reviews for Element
blastberry chapter 12 . 6/17
You were definitely in your element when you wrote this story. It was so dramatic and fluffy at the same time! I just adore how crazy in love they are! Naruto deserves a relationship, and I'm glad that even with his alcohol addiction (usually it's ramen) he's able to find another love in Sasuke. Although I do agree with some reviewers and I wonder why Sasuke is still with Sakura even though he clearly doesn't have feelings for her anymore. However, maybe that's just how you wanted the plot to be, or the fact since this is a prequel of another story you just had to write it that way! Anyways can't wait till their son is born for more unicorn fluffiness!
Au Contraire chapter 12 . 9/2/2014
Ugh, your writing is excellent- I can't.
Seriously, I love the style and I absolutely adore the pace you set. It's like all those chapters before 9 were just foreplay - among Naruto, Sasuke, and the readers. When the lemon came, I felt like I wanted it just as badly as they did.
Ugh, I don't even have the words to describe how perf this story is. You're doing a fantastic job.

Happy Writing

Dom
sammycakes chapter 12 . 8/24/2014
I love the writing in this chapter. I was about to give it up not because of the long wait but because of the writing style. I understood everything in this chapter.
mimi chapter 12 . 8/24/2014
i am really happy that you are back and continued this story.. And really grateful you didn't give this story to others. As you had said that your writing style is change but i think it's still carried the same style of yours..well i think it's more have a calm and mature vibe. with your old (?) writing style that have much more witty, sarcastic, funny and carefree vibe. but i think this writing style of yours is not bad. I'm hopping to read your next chapters. Because you are one of my favourite fandom writer. :-) i'm sorry if there's some twisted vocabulary. English is not my first language
Shadeofblue chapter 12 . 8/23/2014
Omg can't believe I took so long to read this amazing fic. I've always seen this around but never got around to read it. I said the "sequel" first before this so I'm actually really excited for them to have their baby. Everything about this fic was perfect! From the introduction to Naruto warming up to Sasuke and the lemon. Speaking about the lemon, you totally have nothing to be insecure about! It's really well written. I thought Naruto's creampie fetish was a nice touch ;) By the way, how are we along the timeline of the story? Naruto gave birth in August right?

I'm a little puzzled why Sasuke didn't break it off with Sakura when he already had feelings for Naruto? Reading the "sequel", it looks like Naruto was never sure of Sasuke's feelings towards him too? I hope there won't be too much or any angst at the ending! Anyway! I really love this fic! I love your other fics too. I saw that doubleheader will be updated next. I'm so excited for that and I'm really looking forward to the next update for this too! And I hope you get better soon!
KitsuneLuvr88 chapter 12 . 8/23/2014
Ahhhh I loved this chapter as always! It was really good. I liked how you paid so much attention to the lemon! It was very yummy.
rokudaime09 chapter 12 . 8/23/2014
That was absolutely hot! I thought this was abandoned! Anyways if i recall naru got pregnant right!
Killua17 chapter 12 . 8/22/2014
I hope Sakura catches them in the act, I never liked her.
Suffer Pimky, SUFFER!
Usami-Sensei chapter 12 . 8/22/2014
I never thought you were dead ;) I thought you weren't going to finish this tho, it had been sooooo long that i had been rereading chapters. The lemon was good. I can't wait for the next chapter XD I'm so glad you're back and yay he came inside! I'm sorry I hate when Sasunaru use condoms lol! Is that weird? I cant wait for him to get pregnant with mood swings and stuff!
FanofBellaandEdward chapter 12 . 8/22/2014
I really should be sleeping right now. I haven't had any decent sleep in more than a week, but when I checked my email, I saw an alert that you had updated the story and damn it, sleep can wait, I had to read this first!

I do notice a difference in writing in this chapter and the previous ones, but all I can say about that, is that it is still amazing! I mean, the previous chapters were already amazing, and while your writing changed somewhat, I still think it's one of the most amazing stories I've read so far!

I nearly lost it when Naruto told Sasuke to not treat him like a dog XD I could picture the scene in my head perfectly and that made me giggle madly.

And oh wow, I hadn't expected Sasuke to be Naruto's first - but that makes it somewhat sweet actually.

I think I'm rambling _ I'm going to stop now, before I don't make any sense.

Anyway, still love, love, love this story and I'm really happy that you updated it! I'm looking forward to the next one :D
Cloaked Depression chapter 12 . 8/22/2014
WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOUR LEMONS?! No seriously, I'm asking 'cos I see absolutely nothing to be insecure about. I like the way it was long and descriptive and reflected their very human insecurities. For me, it made them easier to relate to.
cary99 chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Love it
isis-yolly chapter 11 . 3/7/2014
Love it! Cant wait for more.
A Single Fragile Rose chapter 11 . 1/27/2014
I've missed you, amiga! Hope you've been better and everything is going good for you. (Happy New Year, btw) :-) Anyway, I doubt there's a reserved place in hell for me...I've stalked you too well to just have a spot. (Lol)
Loved this chapter and really can't believe you've updated! Gosh, adore you mucho! Heh. Xoxo
Killua17 chapter 11 . 1/26/2014
It's like the calm before the storm, and Sakura is that storm!