Reviews for Element
isis-yolly chapter 11 . 3/7
Love it! Cant wait for more.
A Single Fragile Rose chapter 11 . 1/27
I've missed you, amiga! Hope you've been better and everything is going good for you. (Happy New Year, btw) :-) Anyway, I doubt there's a reserved place in hell for me...I've stalked you too well to just have a spot. (Lol)
Loved this chapter and really can't believe you've updated! Gosh, adore you mucho! Heh. Xoxo
Killua17 chapter 11 . 1/26
It's like the calm before the storm, and Sakura is that storm!
FanofBellaandEdward chapter 1 . 1/26
Did I mention before how much I love your stories? If not, you know now :D I reread the entire story again, plus the new chapter and as always you don't disappoint.
The chapter, despite its shortness, was very well put together (seriously, how do you manage to make a short chapter sound so beautiful?) and it makes me look forward even more to the next chapter.

Plus I was able to read the new chapter after completely cleaning my room, so this was a nice reward :D

Looking forward to the next one :)

Take care of yourself
KitsuneLuvr88 chapter 11 . 1/26
I'm so glad that you're back. I missed you so much. I read this story all the time though. :)
mizscha chapter 8 . 1/26
omg u update! cannot wait for the rest ily
thanks for still writing
(for some reason i cannot comment on chap 10 n 11)
ash2000ice chapter 11 . 11/27/2013
Im way too interested for you to stop! I love this story!
blackbutterfly chapter 11 . 9/15/2013
we r still interested and curious by your stories.
please, you need to continue wiring them...
asdfuck chapter 11 . 9/13/2013
I've missed you so much! D':

As a loyal reader I was freaking out. I hated the fact you had to go through all that in school and I know the whole deal with the illnesses, so I know how much it effing sucks to be sick. I've been meaning to get back to the story but school was in the way. Finally putting some time into it, I was able to reread all your stories and I loved them all over again.
Illnesses like that are terrible and I really hope you recover. Stay positive and know that we're here for you if need be and we shall patiently await your next updates. But our top priority is for you to get better. So you can write like the awesome writer you are.
Obviously, I and many more would love for you to continue this story and all other unfinished ones. But as I said, our top priority is for you to feel better. If for whatever reason, you wish to discontinue, go ahead. It would truly suck but if it meant a quicker recovery for you, or one less thing off your mind, then so be it.
Please take care of yourself and enjoy your life to the fullest. Congratulations on all your successes, I'm sure you truly earned them after all the hell you went through. Good luck, take care and feel better soon, and remember: WE LUHH CHU LOTS!
enylyne chapter 11 . 8/25/2013
Great story as excavation is!

I'm waiting for the next chapers, the first ones were so good.

Sorry for the health problem, i hope you'll be be better.
chibi'sapphire chapter 11 . 8/22/2013
I seriously still interested in this story and hope to read it until the end.
Glad you are feeling okay now :)
Wish you all the best!
marietess726 chapter 11 . 8/16/2013
Yes, I am still very much intested in your story. This is a prequel of your other story, right?
mizscha chapter 11 . 8/16/2013
omg poor you, that was a really terrible thing to happen to someone,
i thought it was weird you didn't update your stories for so long, and i think i did check your tumblr at some point,
i hope u get better soon.
of course i'm still interested to read this story, i've been waiting for update since forever, but take your time and as long as i know you're finishing this story, i think all the readers will patiently wait for you
thanks for still writing despite of your condition
i hope you stay strong
The Blood Red Pen chapter 11 . 8/14/2013
I'm so sorry to hear about your depression. :/ it's a terrible disorder to try and come out of, but I'm glad you're off the freaky meds. Yikes.
Anywho, I'd love for you to continue this story! It's very well written and has an interesting plot. And you make the characters your own without completely making them OOC. :D
Much love3
Shadow41109 chapter 11 . 8/13/2013
Please continue the story. I love this story and have been waiting for updates.