Reviews for Sympathy for the Devil and Mycroft Holmes
haibanry chapter 2 . 5/25
just absolutely wonderful, and a beautiful end.
Angela.Qrow chapter 2 . 4/14
Beautiful...
YouCareSoMuch chapter 2 . 12/3/2017
Oh my god, I will never stop crying over Sherlock Holmes. Your puppy analogy throughout the entire story is gorgeous. I am a strong believer in one event in tour life making of breaking you. This story reflects something I’ve believed for a looong time: It is all about John. The entire show is centered around John. How Sherlock reacts to John. And your story had that. It was Sherlock reacting to John and then, in turn, Mycroft reacting to how Sherlock reacted. Beautiful story; the best fanfics are ones like this one that dig deep into Sherlock’s and Mycroft’s past and their psyches to reveal just how much has changed since John entered their lives. And just how very much Sherlock loves his John. Thanks!
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 2 . 11/8/2017
I loved this story! Mycroft is such a mysterious character, that even a little insight is amazing. However you went far beyond a little :) I loved the depth you gave him and especially the way you portrayed John as well. I thought you did an excellent job with all the character portrayals actually. Great story.
Andante825 chapter 2 . 8/10/2017
Stunning work. I've enjoyed your stories so much today.
bee.zippy chapter 1 . 7/13/2017
Pure wonderfulness. Love the conversation at the end between the brothers. Your writing of Mycroft was so good! Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/13/2017
Absolutely delightful. Thanks for sharing this.
Annie
lany-chan chapter 2 . 12/25/2016
Omg so much feeling!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2016
fourth, not forth.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2016
holmes, not homes. auto-correct?
Guest chapter 2 . 12/15/2016
yes. this is amazing and i hope you write more amazement in the future. 8)
The Other World chapter 2 . 11/15/2016
Absolutely amazing! 3 The last part was so strong - my God, it almost brought me to tears. I was taking deep breaths to stop myself from crying. I'm glad they finally got out the words.
Don't think John would much appreciate being called a puppy though :P These Holmes brothers... so caring and so idiotic. 3 3 Gotta love them both, really
bluannie1313 chapter 2 . 9/8/2016
Type your review for this chapter here...
pumuckl91 chapter 2 . 7/28/2016
wow, I honestly don't know what to say. That was wonderfully written, seemed very in character! I'm really happy to there are more people out there who actually like Mycroft! John's and Mycroft's relationship was lovely described, I think Mycroft would be surprised about John not being intimated by the British government himself
O'Donnell chapter 2 . 7/7/2016
Loved this. So deep. so clever, so right - for all of them. Great characterisation, so well thought out, so excellent at filling in the blanks. And delighted there is someone else out there who loves Mycroft as much as I do!