Reviews for Sympathy for the Devil and Mycroft Holmes
This is one of those stories that makes you feel like a better person for having read it.
pinksugarrush chapter 2 . 2/24
Oh, my goodness. Words that I piece together to tell you how beautiful this piece would be a total understatement.

I love it to much and it was wonderful, magnifieint, tear jerking, and just a beautiful bouquet of emotions.

John's strong argument with Mycroft was amazing. The dialogue was fitting, witty, and so amazingly true.

I absolutely adored the ending. My eyes actually watered when Sherlock told his brother that he knew Mycroft tried to lesson the blow of pain when he lost his first puppy. And now Sherlock was asking Mycroft to take care of his second puppy, John. It was incredibly sweet. And, oh god, I love how you mentioned that you can prepare yourself for grief but not for relief. I contemplated that and realized how true that was.

Beautiful work! I say, I'm just keening with jealously with how well you write and how well you can put emotions into your words. I say with all honesty that I hope to be able to write like you one day.

Keep up the beautiful, beautiful work, you talented person!
basicallyeverything chapter 1 . 2/24
love love love this story!
John in absolutely wonderful! The boys are a bit out of character but it so wonderful I can look past it.
kitty2lion chapter 1 . 1/11
kitty2lion chapter 2 . 1/11
great story
becgate chapter 2 . 10/9/2014
Absolutely wonderful! ! Loved every word! !
EvilDime chapter 2 . 10/9/2014
Oh wow, angsty! I love the texting conversation between Mycroft and Sherlock at the end. Also, John's drunken certainty that Sherlock is alive is beautiful. :) Wish he'd had that in canon.
- Dime
Writer's-BlockDP chapter 2 . 8/16/2014
I love the part where Mycroft concludes that Sherlock started his fall long before it actually happened. Also love the method Sherlock used to inform him :)
Guest chapter 2 . 8/4/2014
Wow. That was amazing. Thank you so much.
alice.ou84 chapter 2 . 7/25/2014
This is great, can you do one for season 3 too?
Cherrysinger chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
This is so heartwarming!
buildingcamelot chapter 2 . 7/7/2014
WOW! God I felt like you hit me right in the gut so many times here. You gave such beauty and depth to Mycroft's complicated, but fierce, devotion to that little boy with his curly hair crying over a puppy. I also love the way you added a certain bite to John- an ability to fight back for Sherlock that some people seem to miss. A great character study of a complicated man- the texts about the puppy just burned with all of the words alluded to but left unsaid!
NarutoRox chapter 2 . 7/2/2014
This was sweet and beautiful, sad at times and yet always full of love. I especially love the touching little coded emails between Sherlock and Mycroft on his 'puppy', and the conversation between Mycroft and John in the beginning.

Wonderful story. :)
NarutoRox chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
I live for badass big-brother Mycroft fics. I loved this, and how it displays just how much Mycroft cares about Sherlock, and Sherlock about John. It's lovely, sweet, and even funny at times. Just brilliant. :)
Knyle Borealis chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
I'm rereading this for the millionth time, and it still makes me giddy. Yayayayayayjoyjoyjoyjoyjoy! You are AMAAAAAZZZINNNGG!