Reviews for Sympathy for the Devil and Mycroft Holmes
SarahKnight chapter 2 . 3/22
Love this! It was great how you tied it all in with canon. Stroke of genius starting with Mycroft researching potential flatmates. Thought the bit with Sherlock's head in his lap was overkill, sometimes less is more, but really great fic :)
Enc-Chance chapter 2 . 3/20
I officially love you! And i'm hoping this has been continued since the third season of Sherlock had come out...Please please let it be continued! lol Anywho, thank you for a wonderful story that I could not stop reading!
-Enc
Cecilia Potter-Malfoy chapter 2 . 3/15
Soo good! My heart was in my stomach throughout the whole story. Every moment just fit so well and brought so many new dimensions to my head-canon. Plus much kudos for getting BAMF!John down-packed:) Love, love, loved it!
BeyondMyReach chapter 2 . 3/12
omg. I love Mycroft. He is such a mysterious and interesting character. So like Sherlock in so many ways, yet not, as you have so adequately described in nicer-sounding terms than mine. Reading about a good Mycroft is such a rare opportunity that even now I'm trying to take in what I've just read. Just amazing. You got into his mind, his thought and made him see everything that made Sherlock Sherlock and John John. Mycroft was always in the background and I love you for bringing him into the light, if only for a moment, and make him seem human. John is so knowing here and Mycroft, so human, especially when he interacted with John about Irene. It was really intense and brilliant. I love how you wrote Mycroft and Sherlock's interactions as well. Very true and it shows without telling that although Sherlock and Mycroft may not be on the best terms, it is Mycroft that Sherlock goes to when he had a problem involving John. The thing about puppy is pure genius and a very nice touch. There's something about child!Sherlock that got to me. Who would have thought that Mycroft and Sherlock would work together, all for a little puppy (who has teeth and a very stubborn and strong set of jaw)
Thank you for writing. I really love reading you fic and I hope someday you would write something for Sherlock Holmes again.
acelly chapter 2 . 2/28
Awesome, amazing story! I love love love the way you characterise the relationship between Sherlock and Mycroft!
AGreyMood chapter 2 . 2/16
Please will you continue for season three?
wdlwbt chapter 2 . 2/6
Thank You.
Winnie69 chapter 2 . 1/23
Ahhhh , so good. So emotionally and artfully written. Just love seeing the painting and deepening of there characters through your eyes.
Love them and thank you for writing them!
Paralelsky chapter 2 . 1/22
Lovely piece, it made me appreciate Mycroft more than I did. And while season 3 showed us the previously speculated Mummy and the environment the boys grew in, your universe was very believable and in-tune with what we thought we knew about the Holmes brothers. Excellent job!
The Happiest chapter 2 . 1/21
Awesome, just fantastic! Love it, truly :)
Pannymoomins chapter 2 . 1/2
Amazing, I liked Mycrofts dynamics with Sherlock and Watson before but this was perfect. Love your work. Can't wait for more to be done so I can read it.
Eternal Raine chapter 2 . 12/13/2013
AW! I think this was the sweetest story I've read in a long while! Thank you for writing it. And keeping the characters so in character.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/2/2013
This was so good mycroft is now one if my favorites when prior he was even lower then lestrade. Great fic !
Rosenmaedchen chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
It's great I really like your writing style
erik chapter 2 . 10/19/2013
A great look inside Mycroft.