Reviews for Sympathy for the Devil and Mycroft Holmes
bluannie1313 chapter 2 . 9/8
Type your review for this chapter here...
pumuckl91 chapter 2 . 7/28
wow, I honestly don't know what to say. That was wonderfully written, seemed very in character! I'm really happy to there are more people out there who actually like Mycroft! John's and Mycroft's relationship was lovely described, I think Mycroft would be surprised about John not being intimated by the British government himself
O'Donnell chapter 2 . 7/7
Loved this. So deep. so clever, so right - for all of them. Great characterisation, so well thought out, so excellent at filling in the blanks. And delighted there is someone else out there who loves Mycroft as much as I do!
Jade-t9 chapter 2 . 5/28
Wow this was so beautiful. I think my favorite so far!
Just. Wow.
Silvanesti chapter 2 . 4/25
Oh my, I cried at the end of this. I think I fell a bit in love with Mycroft. Excellent story. One for my favourites list. Thank you for sharing it with us.
You made me cry so hard. This is one of my absolute favorite Mycroft stories.
1sunfun chapter 2 . 4/10
leira123 chapter 2 . 2/11
Oh, how I love this. I love the Mycroft/Sherlock relationship almost as much as I love the Sherlock/Watson relationship. Perfect.
Lyra Endless chapter 2 . 2/6
I'll admit, that last bit made me cry quite a bit. Loved it though! Really well written and you absolutely NAILED the characterization of the Holmes brothers and John (to whom in my head I will totally refer to as the Puppy now, I love that bit 3 So cute/sad/perfect!) Only thing I coud critisize is that I sometimes had a bit of a difficulty placing the individual parts time-line wise. Dunno if that was intentional or not (to make the reader think I mean) but it seems like a bit of unnecessary confusion that disrupts an otherwise amazing reading experience- But as I said, loved it. I also think you are one of the only peoplw t portray Mycroft and his relationship with Sherlock in a... canon way. So awesome job on that as well!
Nearing Midnight chapter 2 . 1/18
Absolutely amazing story. This is, hands-down, the best characterization of Mycroft I've ever read in any BBC Sherlock fanfic. Definitely going straight onto my favourites list. I'm still speechless in awe from this.

agent-oli chapter 2 . 1/14
this story... i just... excuse my incapability to write a comprehendable review, your fic has incapacitated me
Guest chapter 2 . 12/19/2015
I really liked this some ways would love to see a follow-up, but in others it feels very complete. An excellent story from Mycrofts standpoint. Very poignant - and nice to see since he operates in the background as a deus ex machines for much of the show. Thank you for writing such a thoughtful piece on their relationship.
LovesDragons chapter 2 . 12/17/2015