Reviews for Betrothal
Duchess - Duquesa chapter 13 . 6/29/2014
Ooohhh, I can feel the angst coming! I wonder when will KAGOME get pregnant. After all, Kagome and Inuyasha have to have a kid in at least two years...
Otaku-Okami chapter 13 . 11/12/2013
I hope you haven't completely forgotten about this fanfic- it's really well done and I LOVE it. And I'm not going to lie- I'm incredibly picky about what I read.

I understand if life gets in the way, though. It happens. :)
Guest chapter 13 . 8/26/2013
I totally want more! NONE of this seemed awkward, it may have been to write but it was a DREAM to read! More PLZ
Dessert Maniac chapter 13 . 7/7/2013
I absolutely love this story! Please update soon, :D
Kagome Pureheart chapter 13 . 3/16/2013
T-T the part where Kohaku reasons with Sango made me cry. He's such a mature kid who has been through soo much. I hope he lives...please let him live...hehe and about those grandkids... will they have doggy ears? omg it's like a drug...one feel of it and you can't get enough hehehe
the-power-of-love chapter 13 . 3/15/2013
cant wait for an update love the story
LiliumMuse chapter 13 . 3/1/2013
This is a gem of a story you have here. The relationships are strong, the characters are in-character. It's been a while since I've read anything as well written as yours on this site. Thank you for sharing, and I look forward to your next update. :)
sexymama25 chapter 13 . 2/22/2013
Update as soon as possible can't wait for the next chapter
Saphiremoon33 chapter 13 . 2/5/2013
Yes, your alive, but if u dont keep posting, that may change...haha, just kidding, maybe..._
Saphiremoon33
Opalbrat chapter 13 . 2/5/2013
Poor Sango. :( Where are InuYasha and Kagome?
Sword of The Azure Rain chapter 13 . 2/4/2013
Thanks so much for updating feels like forever, been dying to read the next chapter
Warm-Amber92 chapter 13 . 2/4/2013
Oh wow this is just getting crazy! I can't wait to see what will happen when they regroup.
Opalbrat chapter 9 . 1/2/2013
Love this chapter. :)
Guest chapter 8 . 1/2/2013
love this chapter. :)
Da-Finest-Blackanese-Miko chapter 12 . 1/1/2013
Love it! And I love how well-written it is too. I can't stand poorly written stories. Lol but update soon, please!