Reviews for if the silence takes you
babyvfan chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Though I don't ship this pairing, I have to say this was good. Really good. The plot was interesting. The writing was good.

Give it 2 thumbs up
Writer Rider Dirty Thirties chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
This was somehow perfectly perfect
0.0' Kahli hime chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
I liked the way you write for them :)
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
I normally don't ship him with Elena, but what the hell, I like this a lot. It's a mess in my head after I found out about Tatia anyways so why don't we mix it up more with this? X'D
Ralph E. Silvering chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
I loved this! I especially loved how your descriptions of the doppelgangers would haunt Elijah throughout the centuries, and I loved Klaus entering into Elijah's thoughts and how he had trouble telling the three girls apart. I LOVED your comparison of Tatia/Katerina/Elena and especially your portrayal of Tatia. Lovely job!
Rashaka chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Smokin!
Tara1189 chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Ohmahgaaaaaawd. HOW IS THIS REAL? I literally cannot handle this degree of perfection, your ability to capture the essence of a character so perfectly within a single line: "her lips bleed like wine, like only the way Katerina's would" is just exquisite. The story perfectly illustrates Elijah's conflicting feelings in regards to each Petrova (and it bears repeating that the way you distinguished their characters, making them similar yet so very different, is just masterful). And it's hot. Did I mention that? So very, very hot. And a side of Elijah that definitely deserves more exploration in fanfic (because it DOES exist, buried beneath those layers of control and rigid stoicism and pristine suits). Just GUH. Write more and you will be my favourite person for life.
Lolitaxo chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Oh Elijah, my dear, marry me? *sigh* He's far to dreamy for his own good, if you ask me;)

I loved this! I can't even explain how much I loved this, please write more? :)
Just-LiveLaughLove chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
I think, I think! You are officially dubbed top three of my favorite writers in the world of fanfiction.
Kungpow333 chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
This was such a great one shot. I hope you get to write more Elejah!
prettypinklips chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
jesus christ

PLEASE SHOOT ME IN THE FACE BECAUSE I CANNOT ASDFGHJKL

you are my queen
lilylulurose chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Like it? I LOVED IT! I really liked that side of Elijah being explored because I think its there and he needs to let it out. I also enjoyed the is it a dream or reality style of your story. Very cool. Well I hope you write more Elijah/Elena someday. Now I'm off to check out your other stories. Thank you for helping me find this fic :)
Toriblue chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Hoo boy ...gorgeous! As much as I love the almost courtly interaction between Elijah and Elena (on the show), I really wish more fanfic. writers explored their heat. There is nothing sexier than the thought of Elijah losing his control ...getting down and dirty. I really hope you decide to write more for the EE pairing. Your Elijah does justice to Daniel's portrayal.
Merkanzee chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Holy wow! This is amazing. Geez, this is great. Fantastic job!
pariswindspeed chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Wrote this at 2am, hmm? Forever jealous of your ability to be so breathtakingly vivid, beautiful, honest, intense, and astounding all after the midnight hour. I commend you. And I wish to be you. Just for a couple of minutes so I can get a glimpse into your freaking head.

I want see where all of this glorious work comes from.

Now that I am finished fangirling over you (as always), I will fangirl over this beautiful piece of everything I didn't know I wanted until I got it.

"Not in the back," his brother is quick to defend himself. "Never your back."—remembers Klaus' hand like a reassuring promise on the side of his face, closing his eyes to the sound of him shushing him like a lullaby.

Oh my God, can I have a minute to let the amazing wording and the simplcity of Klaus being Klaus sink in? Please and thank you.

THIS: and her lips bleed like wine, like only the way Katherine's would.

I find that so incredibly haunting and so very Katherine - it is unreal. I need another moment.

And can I just add that this was so hot. I mean, Elijah, YOU STUD. And all the feels I get from it. Greaaaaaat balance.

Flawless fic is flawless.

-a.