Reviews for The Bureau of Unexpected Tales
Skylight River chapter 3 . 5/15
Isn't Luce supposed to be the owner of the cafe next to the alley way of the Grimm Office, in London?
oNeiji chapter 9 . 5/3
Wow this has got to be one of the awesomest story i have ever ever everevereverever read. It rivals the other thick, published books i have on my shelves. The amount of suspense.. Romance.. The number of plot twists.. Why is this story not getting enough recognition!? You, my friend, are a TALENTED author T.T lemme just follow you and cry
((ON A SIDE NOTE, I HOPE NONE OF THEM DIES PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE TTnTT))
Cutrea chapter 16 . 10/23/2014
How dare you? HOW DARE YOU! Make me cry? xD The fanfiction/Story was AMAZING! You could become a fantastic author. Please do more like these. I loved both of the stories and it has a lot of suprises and I couldn't stop wanting to read more! and thank you for writing this story and never forgot about it, then update it a year later like other fanfiction XD!
Guest chapter 16 . 5/27/2014
You should write a book. Seriously.
L's Cappuccino chapter 16 . 3/19/2014
Well, that was a nice wrap to a great story
L's Cappuccino chapter 14 . 3/19/2014
...Troll Fates man, they're trolls
HunterTala13 chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
I swear. This is good enough to be a book. So many plot twisty things and emotional conflict. None of the characters seem overpowering like I have seen in too many other fanfictions. Very good job
HunterTala13 chapter 4 . 2/22/2014
About the author's note... no you are not too violent. On the contrary, I really like all the action in the fan fiction. I do agree with you about the romantic, sappy crap that we have to read though. I myself do like the more bloody sides of Shakespeare as I am a violent person, ne?
charm13insomnia chapter 5 . 2/22/2013
damn i wanted her to be pregers
Rikkai and hyotei lover chapter 12 . 12/5/2012
oh no i swear tsuna is older than reborn and anyone else now
Tsuri-Born chapter 16 . 11/17/2012
Uwahh! You made me cry! I must say that, the moment I started reading, I just couldn't stop! I read The Grimm Office and The Bureau of Unexpected Tales in less then 4 hours. I was completely absorbed and I couldn't focus on anything else until I finished. I am SO glad I did, I think this series turned out beautifully.

Good Luck in the Future
Tsuri
hellzboy chapter 16 . 10/25/2012
This. is. the. Best. Completed story of Reborn and Tsuna I have ever read XD (of course with the first story :D)

I don't even know why I didn't want to read it the first time I saw it ! Never again will I skip without checking it out first haha.. must be because of the title, but now that i've read it I totally Love it! (and understand the name now) and I love your writing you really know what you're doing haha and very realistic, it reminds me of the series 'Supernatural' haha it's Awesome! Totally a fave and worth reading again! Don't stop with your wonderful writings! I'll totally read another of your works haha (depending on the pairing though) Byeee!
killerpuppy chapter 16 . 7/24/2012
Another great story! The part where all their friend that came out of the shard said good bye was soooo sad! I also love the Reborn/tsuna pairing it's soo sweet )
LyckyDycky chapter 16 . 7/13/2012
I loved this! Please make another fanfic of this couple! (R27)
Minnesota Fireball Wolf chapter 16 . 7/10/2012
Wow! This is an amazing story! I loved the first one and this was awesome as well! I will definitely be reading more of your works! Ja ne!