Reviews for Shopping!
Arien Laurelin chapter 2 . 2/6/2003
*Big massive grin* More great work here. You know I love it, don't you. I love that Han got it all right while Luke was still a dunderhead. It cracked me up when they were gobsmacked by the checkout.

Great work.

Do Corran and Mirax next!
bursarkitty chapter 2 . 12/7/2002
LOL. _;;;
Offending Shadow chapter 2 . 8/20/2002
These are really funny...lolol...However, shopping is a cruel and unusual form of punishment so technically you should classify this as a horror story...
Offending Shadow chapter 1 . 8/20/2002
Noooooooooooooooooo...anything but shopping...the pain, the torture! ...
Mokutou chapter 2 . 7/17/2002
Cute stories, both really good. (side note: spam's not THAT bad.) But I love Han buying chocolate milk.
Vandesdelca chapter 2 . 7/16/2002
HAHAHAHA! Poor Han! Poor Luke! They have to go shopping! Oh, wait a sec-I HAVE TO GO SHOPPING TOO! AHHH!
ihadanepiphany chapter 2 . 7/16/2002
hehe, Han just lucky I guess! Thanks for the shout out, but not having a landline to the house means no internet means no ! Nooooo!

Whoops all outta time on public comp, gotta run. ill come back and review Striden again. i promise!

Bu-bye!
Riana Mustang chapter 2 . 7/16/2002
OMG! This is absolutely hilarious! I don't know which one of the guys to feel sorry for...oh well, i'll just laugh at their stupidity. hehehe, this is really good, you should add more onto it. maybe do one with qui or obi...
Sabrin chapter 2 . 7/16/2002
Funny! Not as funny as Luke, but very cool!
neilanuruodothechiss chapter 1 . 6/17/2002
lol- does sound like a male when forced to go shopping :)
biblehermione chapter 1 . 5/27/2002
LOL! I can so imaigne Mara doing that thing at the end! Do one with Han having to go shopping... And then Anakin (well, he and Padme did get married)
Lady Chekov chapter 1 . 5/27/2002
A true Jedi Master would have been completely capable of surviving on morsels of SPAM and ketchup alone! Luke needs much more training!

Thanks for the funny story...please write some more
ihadanepiphany chapter 1 . 5/26/2002
Another excellant funny story! You still got it boy. I loved maras reaction! And whole shock thing at seeing all the different types of junk! Ahahahahaha! This is very excellent. I salute you!
frontyardgnome chapter 1 . 5/26/2002
Cute, lol.
Sage of Dreams chapter 1 . 5/25/2002
yay! you wrote another silly story! yay! lol... You made Mara exactly how she should've been lol... poor Luke! Was it her time of the month? *snicker*