Reviews for Irresponsible
*cackles*
Baby Dick Grayson-Wayne chapter 1 . 2/6
Please continue it.
It would be an awesome story.
KK chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
No offence to anyone but Alfred would SO beat JARVIS... hands down. And interesting twist, I have never come across a pairing between Bruce and Tony. And yeah Bruce does have some issues being a dad but between Bruce's strict no-nonsense batness and Tony's "to hell with it" tonyness... he should be fine... maybe... he ended up fine in the original world... sorta...
PrincessLazyPants chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
LOL, hilarious! Sequel please?
BioTrance chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Dude props to you for supporting IronBat because there needs to be more of that! Update soon!
alexandra101 chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Cool!
Shax chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Lol, I love this. Especially how Jarvis and Alfred are snarking at each other in their prim, british accents. And I totally agree with the other reviewer - this definitely needs a sequel where Tony meets the YJ team. And honestly, I'd love to see how Dick turns out after being raised by two billionaire, playboy (I guess not here), genius philantropists who suit up and go out to fight crime.
REBD chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
I like it (:
ShoshonaTheRose chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Really good but please make a sequel where Dick is grown up and in YJ and Tony visits in his civilian clothes, no mask do people know who Tony Stark is and he and Robin are talking and they reveal that Tony is his dad and not his only dad and you can take it from there? Please consider either making a sequel or adding to this one-shot!

-RC