Reviews for Entwined by Love, Enslaved by Fate
Some One chapter 1 . 3h
Please update Codaram
Oh man what what are you doing bee?
This story is coolio.
You promised you would never abandon the story.
Stars.Are.Metaphors chapter 7 . 4/4
I just want to turn into a puddle of goo right now. Hinata is Naruto's light. She casts out the nightmares and that just makes me want to swoon (here's to more Hinata and Naruto sleeping together (just good old sleeping) because that does good things to my heart).
Stars.Are.Metaphors chapter 2 . 4/2
Sakura Haruno: Captain of the NH-ship since '97.
WhatzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzUP chapter 71 . 3/31
Man I don't even care if it is an actual update to the story, please just give us an authors update or something. Is work just crazy? Did something (hopefully not) effect your life in such a negative way that forced you to stop writing, as iv'e seen a lot of writers lose their muse and time to write simply due to job concerns...of which are perfectly acceptable and reasonable reasons. I'm not asking you to tell us, your fan base and the audience anything about your life, other then an update on whether or not this story is dead, or just on a long term hiatus due to unforeseeable issues over the past 15 months. Just a 3-4 sentence authors update would due wonders beyond belief...leaving people out in the wind just sucks, even if it isn't you intention to do so, just a sentence can do a lot for everyone.

Loved this story and really hope you one day come back to it and that you are in good health! If you've lost your love of writing...well then that doesn't exactly make me a happy person, but it is understandable, writing simply for enjoyment especially at such a large scale is extremely tedious and time consuming. It isn't an easy hobby to maintain when writing as much as you have, and at such an exceptional level. As stated i'm in love with this story, and it has been a joy to read, i hope you continue it one day, if not well I wish you the best in your future endeavors.

P.S. WhatzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzUP!
I hope you come back to this story I have really enjoyed reading it.
MangaArtfansTwin chapter 6 . 3/30
Everything is fine, great even. The only exception being the behaviour of Sasuke. I may not be a fan of his, but you're really making him a little out of character.
MangaArtfansTwin chapter 5 . 3/11
Steamy

Nice chapter. Full of anticipation. Though Sasuke seems a bit out of character.
MangaArtfansTwin chapter 4 . 3/10
Dear lord... You make Sakura so evil. However, I like that you have made her feel guilt of how she manipulated Naruto. This side of her I like. vb
Naruhina Girl chapter 71 . 3/7
Keep it up! I think this the naruhina story out there! love Bee and I hope to see more of him in the future, keep this story going! Also I suggest where Naruto gets frustrated not being able to control the Kyūbi and runs off and everyone is trying to find him. When they find him (awkward scene), he tells them he succeeded in controlling the power and all that lovey dovey stuff. Use it, don't use it, whatever just an idea.
You said you wanted to make updates faster... It's been over a year now, Codaram. Please update.
MangaArtfansTwin chapter 3 . 3/4
Dude... A very nice sort-of-AU here. Definitely caught my attention. Consider me another contributor to your vast amounts of reviews... just 'cause you deserve it! 0v0b
Please continue! I check every week to see if this story updated.
2,074 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »