Reviews for Entwined by Love, Enslaved by Fate
raider of d lost soul chapter 28 . 7/11
Finally hinata will tell him
Lets see how he reacts
raider of d lost soul chapter 18 . 7/11
Very nyc story
I admit i felt like not reading it during the early mission due to very low naruhina moments but i did continue n its not made me regret
Finally dey r couple
I really loved hinata n her mother moments they were exquisite
Nyc job as of yet
imnotadriana chapter 68 . 4/18
I love Raia's sarcasm! And I didn't expect the Hinata part.
imnotadriana chapter 52 . 4/15
I AM CRYING A RIVER! WHY MUST YOU MAKE FEEL?
anoonymous chapter 52 . 4/5
very good
VaLkeR der Jager chapter 71 . 2/28
Dude it's already been 2 years, but I'm still hoping for update. This is the very first Naruto FanFic that I read and I liked everything in it esp the music you put in. I started reading this story when I got bored of the anime with it's endless fillers (I dropped the anime back in 2013, I just kept reading the manga)

I guess I'll start reading from the start chapter by chapter every week 'till you update xD.
Cothn481 chapter 3 . 1/2
Why. Oh fucking why! You made me cry so fucking much. I can't even. Chapter #3 just gave me the Damned feels. Why that track. Oh god was it beautiful.

~~~~~~~~~ChildoftheNight1481
lockblock chapter 71 . 12/19/2015
The story is really good, it would be awesome if you would write more chapters.
AndyM9594 chapter 71 . 12/14/2015
that cliffhanger tho
Guest chapter 10 . 11/30/2015
PLEASE UPDATE
Allyj0924 chapter 71 . 9/30/2015
AYO PLEASE CONTINUE THIS! I don't think you realize just how talented you are.
Siatuvai1002 chapter 71 . 8/23/2015
OMG PLZ WRITE BACK TO ME AND TELL ME THAT. U ARE GOING TO WRITE MORE OF THIS PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ
I BEG OF YOU
Guest chapter 71 . 8/15/2015
if you talked to the owners of naruto you could make money off of this book its that good :] i could go on longer than you ever will so keep at it :] :) :› (if this book isnt completed i will personally hunt you down)
thetruebigfoot chapter 71 . 8/6/2015
Update it man please!
Totoro chapter 52 . 7/25/2015
OMG PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY PLEEEEEEEASE ITS THE BEST ONE I'VE EVER READ. Your writing style is absolutely amazing and your eye for detail inspiring.
2,095 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »