Reviews for Entwined by Love, Enslaved by Fate
Raf chapter 38 . 3/26
hmm are you really naruhina fan ? Sakura don't have that type of bond with naurto and hinata should be most important in here not Sakura ehhh i'm disappointed ehh How Naruto coul love Hinata the most if you do something like that with sakura ehh
EuroEccentric chapter 2 . 1/2
I feel so lucky to stumble upon such a well-written and comprehensive fanfic. I used to avoid them bc there were too shipbased, and wouls run away from the characters' essence. Re:immersion of music and reading, it works if the reader is reading the fabric from a laptop, or where multiple screens are available at once. Keep up the good work with the character immersion! Love how Tsunades two assistants were given such a cool spotlight! I don't have any complaints at all with the immersion of character development and dialogue. Waiting eagerly for updates!
EuroEccentric chapter 1 . 1/2
Rereading Entwined now from the very beginning. I really like how the story eases itself in by painting a picture of the context like a bottleneck effect. Then, there is the way the ch immediately embodies the characters, both behaviourally, verbally and physically.
xXHashirama-SenjuXx chapter 58 . 7/24/2017
I give up _-_ I came here to find a good romance story but I find a dark stupid story literally not even in canon was this bad lol off yourself
xXHashirama-SenjuXx chapter 57 . 7/24/2017
This story has become a whole joke Kiba and sakura? This raia guy knowing everything when he wasn't even a hokage? Bull shit if you ask me
xXHashirama-SenjuXx chapter 56 . 7/24/2017
Cool but not cool
xXHashirama-SenjuXx chapter 55 . 7/24/2017
Better I guess
xXHashirama-SenjuXx chapter 54 . 7/24/2017
Boring as hell and this is more of a drama movie than naruto
xXHashirama-SenjuXx chapter 53 . 7/24/2017
Boring and you had to separate them (again) really? Is not even funny
xXHashirama-SenjuXx chapter 52 . 7/24/2017
Good end of the chapter
xXHashirama-SenjuXx chapter 51 . 7/24/2017
Had to skip all man! :'/
xXHashirama-SenjuXx chapter 50 . 7/24/2017
Even more boring then the last chpater if you ask me but I think it was ok
xXHashirama-SenjuXx chapter 49 . 7/24/2017
Boring but good I guess
xXHashirama-SenjuXx chapter 48 . 7/24/2017
They were so good and you had to ruin everything? Im disappointed
xXHashirama-SenjuXx chapter 47 . 7/24/2017
Good chapter and yes I expect that naruto killed hinata mother in this story
2,165 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »