Reviews for Entwined by Love, Enslaved by Fate
Totoro chapter 52 . 7/25
OMG PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY PLEEEEEEEASE ITS THE BEST ONE I'VE EVER READ. Your writing style is absolutely amazing and your eye for detail inspiring.
HelpfulNudge chapter 1 . 7/13
Hey Codaram, tomorrow will be exactly 1.5 years since your last update... Can you at least tell us if you're finished or not? That way we know whether to let it go, or not...
Please update
KuroShinen chapter 56 . 6/15
Just finished reading chapter 56, and I gotta say I didn't anticipate Hinata reacting the way she did after she found out about what her father had said to Naruto before they left for their mission to Suna; sure I expected her to be somewhat conflicted and confused, but to actually contemplate the notion of possibly feeling anger and/or resentment towards her beloved Naruto-kun came as a shock to me. Now, I'm not saying how you portrayed Hinata's perplexity was implausible. I guess I was just expecting her to treat this situation in a similar way when she got hurt by Naruto, only that she'd take a little longer to come to the same resolution that it wasn't really Naruto who did the deed, but the Kyuubi. True, a part of her feels that, but another darker, more skeptical side of her thinks otherwise, and is actually holding Naruto himself culpable (as you have indicated in the story). I guess what I'm saying is that I never expected Hinata to have that dark a side in her. Maybe it's cause I see her character as almost perfectly angelic and can bear no ill will, or maybe I'm over-thinking this, either way, it bothers me a little :x.
My mindless rant aside, I'd like to say sorry for taking so long to actually bother writing a review, but hey, better late than never, right? I'd also like to express my gratitude for providing us readers with this wonderfully written story. This is the first ever NaruHina fanfic I've read, and I have a feeling I'll have a hard time finding another NaruHina fanfic, or any other fanfic for that matter, as good (sorry, I'm running out of adjectives; my vocabulary isn't very broad) as yours. This is also the first ever fanfic I've read that's over 300k words, which is really awesome, cause I hate that empty feeling that I get when I reach the end of a story or if it has yet to be updated. More power to you and I hope you continue with this fanfic, maybe even getting it to over 1 million words :D. Oh, and if I may be so shameless and frank, I would not object to some lemons between Naruto and Hinata, if and when you think it's the right time :v
P.S. Sorry for the uber long review :X
Stormbane chapter 71 . 6/1
Great story! I'm really curious to see if the girl Hinata met on her trip is still alive. Please update soon!
Whole konoha manipulative morons...
Its like everyone thinking of both naruhina are incapable in mind and its their responsibility to steer love ship...i request the authors to give naruhina their own mind
Some One chapter 1 . 5/22
Please update Codaram
Oh man what what are you doing bee?
This story is coolio.
You promised you would never abandon the story.
Stars.Are.Metaphors chapter 7 . 4/4
I just want to turn into a puddle of goo right now. Hinata is Naruto's light. She casts out the nightmares and that just makes me want to swoon (here's to more Hinata and Naruto sleeping together (just good old sleeping) because that does good things to my heart).
Stars.Are.Metaphors chapter 2 . 4/2
Sakura Haruno: Captain of the NH-ship since '97.
WhatzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzUP chapter 71 . 3/31
Man I don't even care if it is an actual update to the story, please just give us an authors update or something. Is work just crazy? Did something (hopefully not) effect your life in such a negative way that forced you to stop writing, as iv'e seen a lot of writers lose their muse and time to write simply due to job concerns...of which are perfectly acceptable and reasonable reasons. I'm not asking you to tell us, your fan base and the audience anything about your life, other then an update on whether or not this story is dead, or just on a long term hiatus due to unforeseeable issues over the past 15 months. Just a 3-4 sentence authors update would due wonders beyond belief...leaving people out in the wind just sucks, even if it isn't you intention to do so, just a sentence can do a lot for everyone.

Loved this story and really hope you one day come back to it and that you are in good health! If you've lost your love of writing...well then that doesn't exactly make me a happy person, but it is understandable, writing simply for enjoyment especially at such a large scale is extremely tedious and time consuming. It isn't an easy hobby to maintain when writing as much as you have, and at such an exceptional level. As stated i'm in love with this story, and it has been a joy to read, i hope you continue it one day, if not well I wish you the best in your future endeavors.

P.S. WhatzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzUP!
I hope you come back to this story I have really enjoyed reading it.
2,081 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »