Reviews for Titans Forever
Concolor44 chapter 14 . 1/25/2013
Awesomesauce! A cracking good story. This goes into Favorites for sure.

On to the sequel!
Guest chapter 8 . 1/25/2013
I sort of expected Shadow to pull something like that.

I don't think Artemis is just going to leave her hanging in the wind, though.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/25/2013
Well, that's sad.

Wasn't there anything Shadow could do for Artemis to help her cope? I'd think leaving her alone would be the LAST thing on the list!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/25/2013
You seem to be intimating that the Joker is Artemis's father, and what she did to him was no less than what he deserved. Not that I would disagree. I've thought for years that Bats should have put a meter or so between his head and his shoulders. That would have been a solution to LOTS of problems.

Also, what was done to the Joker was not done on a lark. It was premeditated, and probably planned (or was at least the focus of a pleasant fantasy) for a very long time.

I guess we'll find out ...
Guest chapter 4 . 1/25/2013
Shadow is young. Even having been brought up by the people around her, and even considering her abilities and superhero-in-training status, she is still very young, and her brain is about ten years from being fully developed. So she may be excused the occasional lapse in judgment.

I don't trust Artemis AT ALL. Not yet, anyway. She hasn't shown me anything so far that would land her within even STRIKING distance of 'hero'. And her interest in Shadow is suspect, at best.

I'm glad you finished this already. That is a happy.
Concolor44 chapter 11 . 1/25/2013
As plans go, it's kinda hazy, and has lots of holes. Nevertheless, it's better than what they had, which was zilch.
Zabon95 chapter 14 . 10/22/2012
freekin' awesome! :D
starbuckviper chapter 12 . 9/7/2012
...

...

WHY'd YOU STOP THERE? D: omg no I hate cliffhangers afg;ljadfgadfigahdfg
starbuckviper chapter 11 . 9/7/2012
Well really looking forward to see what happens in the next chapter :D
Contramancer chapter 10 . 8/22/2012
Extraterrestrial Flying Space Monkeys! I love it! Koalas approve!
Aslan Leon chapter 10 . 7/31/2012
this is true i did not see any of that coming. good job! NOW UPDATE
starbuckviper chapter 10 . 7/27/2012
well you've made Vulcan into one badass lady, Ican't wait to see what happens next :D
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
I loved NIHTL absolutely to pieces! When it ended (on that weird sort of cliffhanger note) I pined for a sequel. Imagine my GLEE when Hitotsune-san informed me that such a story already existed! Right here! Complete and everything!

(Executes a flawless - well, maybe not entirely flawless - swan dive off the cliffhanger and into this story...)
starbuckviper chapter 9 . 7/5/2012
aww man you had to stop there! I was looking forward to see what Vulcan would do D:
Aslan Leon chapter 8 . 6/20/2012
i love this so much! keep it up!