Reviews for Love Takes Time
NorCal.NEH chapter 17 . 6/8
awwwwwwwwww so cute.
Ashesofthefirststar chapter 17 . 8/24/2016
I know this fic has been out for a while, but I wanted to comment on it. First off, I think the development of these characters is utterly beautiful. The whole story flows so well and is just well written. It's realistic, and it makes you feel as if Ichigo and Byakuya could actually have some type of relationship. Overall it's the best fiction for the pairing I've ever read.

There is one thing that I get hung up on every time I read this, and honestly, I wish I didn't. Because I understand what you were trying to do, but I suppose I'm a little petty. I feel anguish at the thought of how much time they wasted, and while I understand Ichigo's reasons for staying away, it's not that part that gets me. It's more so that we never get any sort've apology from Ichigo. I don't why I want that so badly, but it just seemed that after seven years, I wish Ichigo could have at least verbally recognized to Byakuya that perhaps that was cruel. I guess he had intentions too, but seeing Byakuya ask if he was too late, I don't know.. It just felt a bit unjust. Or even an explanation on Ichigo's part would have sufficed. Though, the readers can fill in the blanks, and I'm sure at some point it came up.

Again, I understand though, because it was Byakuya who had in a round about way rejected Ichigo in the first place, and if he didn't, there was a chance Ichigo may never have left in the first place. So in that time, he realized how much he loved Ichigo and put it all aside when he came back. Still, seven years is a long time, especially given the fact Byakuya knew he was there for two years without any contact on Ichigo's part. I suppose I just believe in equally sharing blame, and I felt really heart wrenched for Byakuya and mad at Ichigo that he didn't consider the emotions of his friends nor Byakuya.

This isn't really a complaint about the story, because the story was amazing. I just thought I share my thought on how the end made me feel. And though I do feel this way, I can see that, that's not what the end was really suppose to be about, so I get why you didn't focus on that.
Shanatora chapter 17 . 6/22/2016
So cute, I love this last sentence! I really apreciate the slow building of their relationship, it's really sweet. Even the long time-off of Ichigo is perfectly at its place.
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 17 . 4/30/2016
Thanks :) xx
randomfemale chapter 17 . 4/28/2016
Omg so sweet! I'm gonna get cavities XD but totally worth it man. Good job:) love this story read it like multiple times already but its still just as good as when I first read it :)

I'm curious as to who would top though... Or maybe they take turns? I'm kinda wanna see Byakuya give Ichigo the passionate kiss he was thinking about on Tanabata though :D
Amber Ice Fox chapter 17 . 1/1/2016
I really enjoyed your story! It was refreshing to read something about this pair that took it's time.
Atuan chapter 17 . 7/4/2015
I am seriously glad I found this fic. Was actually looking for some random unlikely pairings just for the fun of it but ended up reading this all the way through with butterflies in my stomach! Thank you for a well-written, nicely developed, in-character story! I mean it's not every day you find something that actually makes something like this (fyi I am generally an unmovable IchiRuki shipper) not only believable, but also makes one question how could they ever NOT see it.
In short- a very addictive read, sweet, engaging, oh, and I'm REALLY glad I found it when it already has been completed xD
h gouiyg ouybguyg chapter 17 . 7/1/2015
I know this story has been out for a long time, but I feel I should give credit where credit is due. This story has to be one of the best romances I've ever read. EVER. Whether that means fan fiction or a book this is one of the best. The development was so realistic, and heartbreaking that words can not express how this made me feel. It was slow, it was agonizing, it was sweet, but like the title of this story, love takes time. For creating something so eloquent and beautiful I can't help but sing your praises as an author. Thank you for writing this story, and for an experience I'm sure I'll never forget.
Parnita chapter 13 . 5/29/2015
Its finished & m sad... But then i cn read it again & again!
I love the title.. Forever & a day..
Very apt! XD
This should be posted on last chapter but fanfic is stupid allowing only 1 review per chapter.. Grr stupid now i cant harrass authors yelling update update
Parnita chapter 16 . 5/29/2015
Yes yes! Finally! M sooo happy! They did their waiting & now its time...! Happily ever after!
P.S ill imagine they did naughty naughty things behind the closed door... Tee hee ;)
Parnita chapter 15 . 5/29/2015
& they meet again... At this point m like stop dancing around each other...! They belong to each other... I cant wait for them to get together
Parnita chapter 14 . 5/29/2015
Awwww... I dont like this part... :(
Ichigo dies & goes awayyy... & byakuya is just waiting & waiting... Rukia misunderstands that he doesn't care...
U guys just get together already!
Parnita chapter 12 . 5/29/2015
This is the most romantic chapter... I mean this was sort of date.. Going around in the festival, eatting together then the fireworks..though they dint watch them.. XD
But so romantic & Ichigo declaration... *Badump badump*
Parnita chapter 11 . 5/28/2015
Byakuya answer is so mature & wise & adult.. He did think for long & carefully... But there is still hope..!
Parnita chapter 10 . 5/28/2015