Reviews for Blame
Sharlot chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Such exquisite angst. Poor broken, broken Dean. This was powerful and lovely in its darkness. But no matter what is ever said, I will always believe that Dean did the right thing getting Sam's ETERNAL soul out of the cage. Better to bring it out damaged than to leave it in there to stay in there until it is beyond all repair.

Great piece, D! Loved it!
ccase13 chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Dean was so defeated when he left sam alone in the locked ward. Sam managed to ice a ghost and free another patient though.
bezubaanphirse chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Infinite feels.

Thanks for that. ;P
gr8read chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
WOW!

Love love love the 'He barely manages to make it to their shit car of the week before the mask cracks completely and he explodes in a fury of anger and helplessness. Fists fly in every direction to land on anything and everything within reach.' but the best is that last line 'They are aimed at one person. Him.'

Wow, just wow.

Powerful writing, beautifully done.
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Hey there! Awesome episode last night, right? I loved it with all my heart

And I love your story too! Showing Dean's side of the story before the whole Cas drama was a nice touch! I know the show is too short and there's so much angst one episode can possibly have, so a fanfic is a great way to deal with all the Dean angst we could only guess ;D

Kisses, dear! I love this one, very VERY much!

Rosetta
twomom chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Great job! You fleshed out a missing scene perfectly. Loved the episode last night! Loved it!
HBKDEANRKO chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Awesome job as always!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Very good. Last night was great, but they should've given us more like this.
Julefor chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
The funny thing is, we've seen Lucifer messing with Sam's mind, but they are rarely about his time in the pit. I guess that was supposed to be left to our imagination. The reason I started the review with that thought is, I can't help but feel that no matter the consequences, i.e. a Sam with swiss cheese for a soul, isn't it infinitely better than a Sam still in the pit?

Loved this little look at that scene. Cause my heart kind of broke when Sam said that and the look on Dean's face... I know Sam wasn't accusing Dean of anything, he was just being matter of fact. But Dean being Dean would take it and points his fingers at himself and cry "Je t'accuse!" I hope the boy (well man really) will start giving himself a break before the series end.
TheYmp chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
I only watched this episode an couple of hours ago and this seriously does seem like a missing scene. I particularly liked the way that your Dean picked up on Sam's eye motions in a way be didn't seem to in the show.

I liked the little twist you played on us at the end, thinking he was talking about Cas, but was really blaming himself.

Nicely done!
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Rusty? Nah! My friend you can't even tell, your briliance blows away any fear of rustyness. So put away the WD 40 and take a bow cause I LOVED IT!

SUCH a great missing scene piece, so powerful and moving. SO very true to the whirlwhind of emotion I'm sure Dean was feeling.

Oh and you're welcome! Awesome job!

His fingers skitter across his skin and he opens his weary eyes to stare at them as they shake and spasm in a badly choreographed display in loss of control.

- God, that's gorgeous.

"Thanks Doc but that ain't gonna help the fact that Sam is…" He looks back behind his shoulder and homes in on the light filtering out of the place where he just left Sam alone. Well, alone.. that would be nice. But to Sam alone just happens to mean being trapped with Lucifer as his ball and chain. He shivers. "Sam is..." His eyes close as he struggles to formulate his jumbled up thoughts into something coherent. "Gotta get outta here and look for help. Help. I can find it… I, I know I can. He's gonna be fine, I mean, he has to be... it's my job... my job... keep him safe... fix him... save him..."- Why don't you write for the show, I would have LOVED to see Dean's reaction to Sam basically saying he was giving up.

He barely manages to make it to their shit car of the week before the mask cracks completely and he explodes in a fury of anger and helplessness. Fists fly in every direction to land on anything and everything within reach. Only the overwhelming yet welcome throb in his torn hand stops the assault, the beating having served its purpose to expunge some of the turmoil from within.- Oy...so very throw back to 'Everybody loves a clown' I don't think I could love this more. Because we all know this is how Dean deals.

When he bellows out another string of curses the object of his loathing is clear.

They are aimed at one person. Him.- Perfect ending. No matter how much we (his fans) love him, Dean will always take on the weight of the world.

Very evocative, thanks so much for this.