Reviews for Slash Archive
skywiseskychan chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
This, this is horifying and yet I can't stop laughing and giggling and being amused.
the primrose path chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
I think the text term "rofl" fits quite well in this case.

But in all seriousness, this is among one of the best things I have ever read. It was just... absolutely amazing. Kincaid and Ivy were both perfectly in-character, and yet the whole fic was about slash/pedo-mockery. I mean, my goodness. Just... wow. *wipes laughter tears from eyes*

All of the reviews saying pretty much the same thing for over a year must be tiring by now. cx Either way, my compliments still stand.

[ Melody ]
rednaxela12 chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Ivy is a slash fic writer. . . ha!
this fic is hilarious thank you for writing it.
Proper the Incredible chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Ahaha, laughing so hard, Ivy: officially the greatest character ever.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
super funny. I love Kincaid being a father figure and Ivy thinking this is hilarious.
sana-dracios chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
i love it
corinli chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
This is hands down the best fic I've read since Jay and Silent Bob found themselves in The Labyrinth! :-D Hilarious and wrong! Thank you!
everyday-deeds chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
I'm dying reading this. I never thought anything could break Kincaid- and I never thought anything would make me feel bad for him in that process... oh, Ivy, you brilliant evil genius.
(Also I loved Kincaid's top two rules of conduct. "Causes don't pay" That was a freaking glorious touch.)
ZombieKillerLevi chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
I think I died when reading this. Around 5-8 times, in fact.

No seriously, this is the complete opposite way to tell your dad about slash.

ZKL
Morrolan chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Amusing, so very amusing. I have a large grin still, and it made me giggle several times. :-)
wckd19 chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Now this was funny. It is nice to see big & tough Kincaid freaked out by this, and Ivy finding it amusing.
nachosforever chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
THIS FOREVA! (I would like to translate this incomprehensible statement as my expression of how amusing I find this fanfiction and how kinkaids views on the rediculousness of the contents discussed to mirror my own)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahrahahaha

Thats about as much as I can say about this right now. Very amusing and brilliantly executed. Would love to see this madness continue.
Biblio388 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
This is a hilarious and disturbing piece of writing.
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Can't...breathe...laughing...too...hard...

Oh, Kincaid, what has Ivy done to you?

This is absolutely one of the best Dresden File stories I've read in a long time. Your characterizations were spot on (I absolutely adored Kincaid's "Never fight for a Cause. Causes don't pay") and Ivy's commentary through-out coupled with Kincaid's reactions...I...you have achieved Fanfiction Perfection, my dear. Well done.
52 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »